Posts by nicelynice

GBS just wrote an essay about an offhand comment in response to his shoes looking like Vans on SZ, good luck Deepti didn't catch you shitposting about her collection
Why aren't they bringing back the 5-hole ankle boot? Only pair I might have considered
I like it
Btw nobody eats seaweed snacks at work except old guys, the girls all eat chocolate and biscuits and drink Fauchon tea out of their mugs they bought in a fancy Daikanyama shop or an overseas vacation
That definitely does sound like a mixed combo!! Never seen those before, awesome. Throw up some pics when they arrive
Wow do you know my coworkers??
I could be completely wrong as usual, but I've never seen a combo material boot like that and it looks a lot like worn-down suede?? Do you have a link?
So weird that Tomorrowland is being picked up by sites like Mr Porter, Unionmade. It's like the boring store in the mall where all the office ladies shop!!!
That's not linen, it's just the reverse horse that has been worn down quite a bit. Linen must be a mistake
EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO...