or Connect

Posts by nicelynice

Checked out the new season MA+ stuff today, extremely nice fabrics and cuts as usual. Heavy linen pants were a standout for me, beautiful slubby texture and uneven dye job. They're also $2000, so, yeah
I cut mine out, I never carry my jackets like that and they get caught when I put the jackets on
Depending on the season, either a 44 or 46. I own a 46 from a couple years ago
Thanks for the commentsNot an absurd amount, I have a tiny closet and sell quite frequently to make room
Another boring dadcore fit (not actually a dad, just posing as one) Margiela N Hoolywood Geller Jeans Guidi
I don't think it'll be a great fit for you, actually. It fits a little large and long. It's a cool looking jacket, but doesn't work for every body type. I can't zip mine up properly without looking like a doofus and I'm 179cm
Where's it made? Is it still made by Staff International?
I would NOT buy it without knowing what i'm getting. Some of the white leathers are really nice and soft, some of them feel like painted plastic.
It's one of the best colors, called "cactus." Really decent leather too, thick and juicyYeah, like a tent-shape when viewed from the side. Front and back flared out, it's a cool silhouetteHere's how the new one fits:http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/amode-store/item/s50am0217sx9007900/You can see how suppressed the waist is
It's quite a different fit, not really an upgrade/downgrade - depends on your body and preference. The 5zip has been moving towards a modern slim fit for awhile. The old ones with the big zippers had quite a boxy silhouette and exaggerated A-shape, recent seasons are in the middle, whereas the 15ss one is quite modern, as described.