or Connect

Posts by nicelynice

you never had a 5-zip date under the cherry blossoms? you missin' out
Flight jacket, sweats, and slip-on shoes crew Her: Lad Musician Geller (2008 pink oceanside sweatshirt holla) Uni-qlo Vans Me: Junya N. Hoolywood sweatshirt Air BnB t-shirt (it says "Air BnB") Geller Margiela
Shipped and stolen in record time. There's actually a womens version of this, I think I'll get her one of her own and we can be twinsies
I dunno, I took it to the old ladies at the sewing store who charged me $10 haha
Hand-dyed sashiko repairs on my favorite item of clothing, six-year-old Wings + Horns sweats Everyone laughed how I paid $100+ for sweat pants when I was in college, now they're my most-worn garment. Just need a couple hundred more rips so I can turn these into some cool patchwork piece
Always said if I find one of these for under $500 I'll buy it and I did. Wife will likely steal it Awesome piece and not too hard to find it y'all want something comfy + warm Junya x Duvetica down MA-1
@magicalporks wearing blue shoes to work salaryman crew Bergfabel Scarf from Nepal Shirt (no vis) Jeans Petrosolaum
lol if you don't wear ll bean slippers at every given opportunity
For low-ticket items, I'll sell locally through Yahoo auctions, but for anything over $1000 I've had the best luck selling on Facebook of all things - sold all my recent CCP and Paul Harnden through Facebook. No fees, and the transactions have always been quite pleasant because people are dealing with their real names and identities, as opposed to "slp-luvr69kanye" on Grailed using his mom's credit card.
Grailed sucks for many reasons but them charging a nominal fee for a service isn't one of them