or Connect

Posts by nicelynice

Nah I think black looks good Do those boots have rubber soles? You'll want to vibram for snow use. Beautiful color on 'em - kudos to wearing them in the weather instead of babying them
I've had strangers compliment my clothes quite a bit in CA, this never happens in Seattle or Japan Just wearing normal stuff, too
If anything the blame falls on y'alls coach, that game should have been a blowout in the first half - so many chances on 4th and really short. Regardless that was a ridiculously entertaining game that we probably didn't deserve to win
I hope y'all were watching that football game I just had PRK surgery and my eyes are about to fall out of their sockets but DAMNNNN DAMN
What is that, a rain poncho?
Yessss So glad you got that The minimalistic elegance will be a good match for the casual hooded KKA coat
buy it one of the best devoa pieces buy it
size 44 devoa collarless coat, less than $300 http://item.rakuten.co.jp/blowz/2052281420075/
Thanks - my uncle is the surgeon and I'm staying with him for the next couple weeks, so I expect good care cleared my schedule for a full seven days to give myself time to recover.
Yeah I agree, part of my wonderful impression is that I'm coming from Tokyo and its such a lovely break from that. Still, not too far from LA. But just took my first proper bike ride in a year up into the foothills with an ocean view, hopefully do some surfing in a few weeks when my eyes heal - damn it's pleasant out here.I wouldn't move out here if I wasn't married, and I'm ten years more boring than my age anyways eh, still at least another year of Tokyo regardleds