or Connect

Posts by nicelynice

I need some Schneider button-down shirts or polos, size 4, I can throw in the wash, preferably boring colors - any good recs?? Or some similar biz-cas stuff? Needs to be machine washable with no ironing necessary
There's a shop that does something like that near my house and I thought it'd be cool, but the result looked like a mess. Either the equipment is bad or you need to create the file from scratch
...and zipper chat begins Congrats guys, wish you the best!!
Haha, yeah. At least on the internet people understand stuff like that.. not as easy explaining in real life "well this is a shirt from 2002 by a kinda-crazy Italian designer/wizard that I got by searching an Internet auction site every morning on the train..." In other news, got the mythical five-year work visa!! See you in hell immigration bureau! I promise not to complain about bureacratic processes until 2020
A French brand called "something." Sorry, bit hard to Google. The only stockist in town dropped it after one season, too haha
Still regret missing UC's 25th anniversary party. thom yorke was the surprise guest
I'm sure y'all are capable of imagining it, but here's a pic of the Layer-0 boots post hole removal Also, if anyone picked up a pair of L-0 5-pocket canvas pants, either color, size 48, that doesn't work out for them, please holler my way.
the worst of undercover: what does this apple do? this leek zip-up case is awesome, but I'm not paying $60 for it and I have zero idea what I would store in a bag shaped like this
my favs of undercover: A customer of the Undercover Sendai store lost their jacket in the 2011 Tohoku Earthquake & Tsunami... only to find it a week later, wash and recondition it, and wear it again. A good lesson in not babying leather goods Gyakusou tights The diaplex parka, which still eludes me: Everything about FW09. My wife has the best knit dress from this season, I'll post it up later!!
Thanks (and I didn't actually wear them today, just took pictures for the internet haha) They definitely look good rolled as well. Here's how the store dudes had them styled: Can't stand tight dress pants, but didn't want just a straight wide-leg. These are a really interesting cut