or Connect

Posts by pe-ja-per

Hello, How much would it cost to post to Belgium, please? Can you measure the sleeves, chest and total length, please? Kind regards, Peterjan
Gorgeous "Matteo" dress pants by RLBL, Made In Italy, just a little too slim for me unfortunately... Charcoal wool (97% wool, 3% elasthane). Size 32 approx. measurements: waist, 33.5", rise 9.5", thigh 11.5 and hem 7.75" (unhemmed) Any questions, please ask.
Two lovely sportcoats for sale. They have been worn but are in perfect condition. 1. Brooks Brothers Made in Italy sportcoat in an exquisite Loro Piana "Zelander" (New Zealand 100% merino) POW wool pattern. 2 button, single vent. Size 38 Measurements in cm: chest 52 sleeve 62 shoulder 45 length BOC 76 Asking 125$ 2. Scapa Belgian luxury brand tweed sportcoat, rust brown herringbone with flecks of light and dark. Leather buttons on the outside, MOP on the inside. 3...
hello, single vent or double, please? Kind regards, Peterjan
I have a pair of BNWT Orlebar Brown shorts for sale: they are the mid-length Bulldog in navy in a size 32. http://www.orlebarbrown.co.uk/bulldog/sky/ Navy shorts are SOLD but I have one pair available in sky (light blue). The ultimate beachwear, endorsed by The Sartorialist and Permanent Style. RRP £135 selling for £49 + postage Any questions, please ask
I am selling my BARBOUR Classic Moorland jacket. This is the genuine article, made of heavyweight "sylkoil" (wax cotton) with all the good stuff Barbour is famous for: double zipper, handwarmer pockets, one zippered interior pocket, two big bellow pockets and a game pocket in the back. Tartan lining. It comes with a detachable hood which I bought separately. It is a size 40 regular but I had the sleeves lengthened professionally by Barbour in the South Shields factory when...
I am selling my BARBOUR Classic Moorland jacket. This is the genuine article, made of heavyweight "sylkoil" (wax cotton) with all the good stuff Barbour is famous for: double zipper, handwarmer pockets, one zippered interior pocket, two big bellow pockets and a game pocket in the back. Tartan lining. It comes with a detachable hood which I bought separately. It is a size 40 regular but I had the sleeves lengthened professionally by Barbour in the South Shields factory when...
For sale are two Brooks Brothers sportcoats. First up is a gorgeous Brooks Brothers plaid jacket, made in Italy in wonderfully soft Loro Piana wool. Fully lined. Great colours for autumn: brown, tan, burgundy. Two button, single vent. Size 40, measurements as follows Shoulder 18.5 Chest: 20.5 Waist: 19 Sleeve: 25 Asking 99$. Secondly, a vintage spring/summer piece from the 70s (?). There is no fabric tag but I believe it is wool. Half-lined, two button, single vent....
ALL SOLD, THANK YOU I have the following ties for sale, all made in Italy: Left to right: * Brioni, silk, approx. 9 cm wide (reverse of tie has some spots which should come out with a dry clean), $OLD * RLPL, navy white stripe, satin silk, approx. 9 cm wide (reverse has a loose stitch at the small end of the tie which can be fixed in a few seconds and in any case does not affect wear ), $OLD * Essentiel Antwerp, grey wool knit, 5 cm wide, NWOT, $OLD * Polo RL, navy slim...
Buyer has not been in touch since replying to the thread. Suit is still available.