or Connect

Posts by pe-ja-per

BNIB New Balance 574 in bright royal blue suede and nylon. Size UK 8, EU 42 US 8.5 I wore these for two hours in and around the house before realizing these are half a size too small for me. Any questions, please ask.
Gently used Polo Ralph Lauren navy blue blazer made by Corneliani in Italy, size 50EU/40US. Polo IV model. It's a nice classic cut on the slim side and might work for a size 38. It has 3 buttons but it's a true roll two so the top button rolls away in the lapel. It has lovely pewter buttons with mallet and helmet. Just one or two tiny snags in the buttery soft wool fabric, barely visible. I realize my photos aren't terrific. For a good idea of the color of the blazer, a...
I am offering three pairs of classic Northampton shoes, made in England by GRENSON and TRICKER'S. These are from the time when Grenson still made their better shoes in Northampton, England. These would make a good multi-buy for someone wanting to add a few pairs to the rotation. All shoes have been polished regularly and well taken care off. They are all size 8 UK (regular width F, in the case of Tricker's this is designated by a small "5" written after the 8, this does...
150 cm
10 cm wide. Thanks
Two gorgeous Borelli Napoli heavy silk ties. One blue with small brown and light green flowers. One navy with small rust-brown crosses/stars (?) 10 cm wide. 150 cm long. Price is per tie. Any questions, please ask.
For sale, a gorgeous 100% wool DB suit, made in Italy by Zegna for Dunhill London. This is the Belgravia fit and fits rather slim. I am a chest 38 and it fits me perfectly. The fabric is a subtle glenn check with blue windowpane, looks solid mid grey from a few feet away. Flat front trousers 33 waist 33 inseam. I hate to part with it but I just don't have enough occasions to wear it. The suit has been worn less than 10 times and has never been dry-cleaned. Any questions,...
Gently used wool suit from Dunhill, made by Zegna. Medium grey with subtle stripes in a greenish moss colour. Suit looks solid grey from a few feet away. Single-breasted, two button, double vent. "St James fit". Trousers are flat front with split waistband. Approx. measurements in cm: Shoulder 45 Chest 54 Sleeve 65 Length BOC 79 Trouser waist 34 Inseam 33 Any questions, please ask
Flawless Hugo Boss Selection 2B staple suit. Exquisite Guabello 150s charcoal wool. I know Hugo takes a beating on this forum at times but his Selection line is really worth a look when the price is right. Gorgeous fabric, horn buttons, great attention to detail, see detailed pictures. Any questions, please ask. Measurements in centimetres: Sh 45 Chest 50 Sleeve 68 Length boc 78
Absolutely gorgeous tweed jacket by Hackett, beautiful Robert Noble fabric, a luxurious mixture of wool, silk and linen. Greenish gray with overcheck in mustard, moss and burnt orange. Jacket is quarterlined and has working cuff buttons. Patch pockets. Little too snug for me, unfortunately. Measurements are: Shoulders 45 cm Length box 73 Chest 52 Sleeve 64 Any questions, please ask.