or Connect

Posts by pe-ja-per

hello, single vent or double, please? Kind regards, Peterjan
I have a pair of BNWT Orlebar Brown shorts for sale: they are the mid-length Bulldog in navy in a size 32. http://www.orlebarbrown.co.uk/bulldog/sky/ Navy shorts are SOLD but I have one pair available in sky (light blue). The ultimate beachwear, endorsed by The Sartorialist and Permanent Style. RRP £135 selling for £49 + postage Any questions, please ask
I am selling my BARBOUR Classic Moorland jacket. This is the genuine article, made of heavyweight "sylkoil" (wax cotton) with all the good stuff Barbour is famous for: double zipper, handwarmer pockets, one zippered interior pocket, two big bellow pockets and a game pocket in the back. Tartan lining. It comes with a detachable hood which I bought separately. It is a size 40 regular but I had the sleeves lengthened professionally by Barbour in the South Shields factory when...
I am selling my BARBOUR Classic Moorland jacket. This is the genuine article, made of heavyweight "sylkoil" (wax cotton) with all the good stuff Barbour is famous for: double zipper, handwarmer pockets, one zippered interior pocket, two big bellow pockets and a game pocket in the back. Tartan lining. It comes with a detachable hood which I bought separately. It is a size 40 regular but I had the sleeves lengthened professionally by Barbour in the South Shields factory when...
For sale are two Brooks Brothers sportcoats. First up is a gorgeous Brooks Brothers plaid jacket, made in Italy in wonderfully soft Loro Piana wool. Fully lined. Great colours for autumn: brown, tan, burgundy. Two button, single vent. Size 40, measurements as follows Shoulder 18.5 Chest: 20.5 Waist: 19 Sleeve: 25 Asking 99$. Secondly, a vintage spring/summer piece from the 70s (?). There is no fabric tag but I believe it is wool. Half-lined, two button, single vent....
ALL SOLD, THANK YOU I have the following ties for sale, all made in Italy: Left to right: * Brioni, silk, approx. 9 cm wide (reverse of tie has some spots which should come out with a dry clean), $OLD * RLPL, navy white stripe, satin silk, approx. 9 cm wide (reverse has a loose stitch at the small end of the tie which can be fixed in a few seconds and in any case does not affect wear ), $OLD * Essentiel Antwerp, grey wool knit, 5 cm wide, NWOT, $OLD * Polo RL, navy slim...
Buyer has not been in touch since replying to the thread. Suit is still available.
For sale is a truly gorgeous and timeless suit made by Cantarelli in Italy with the following features: charcoal flannel suit with a silver and tan chalkstripe fully canvassed strong slim silhouette with structured shoulders (slightly roped) a true 3 roll 2 with the top button disapearing in the roll of the lapel side vents trousers are double pleated but I had them slimmed down no interior tag but measurements are as follows: jacket: shoulder 18.5 sleeve 25 length...
Slim men's chino in 100% navy cotton mid-weight twill fabric, made by Incotex for Façonnable. Brand new, unaltered, never been worn. French tag size 42, waist measured approx. 33". Façonnable interior tag cut but small Incotex tag remains. Usual Incotex features: flat front, horn buttons, split waistband. Measurements: waist: 33" inseam: 34.5” (hemmed) with 2” underneath knee: 9” thigh: 12.5” hem: 7.5” rise: 9.5” Price in Europe is 49 euros shipped. Overseas members,...
Up for sale is an original Gloverall peacoat. This forest green coat was a limited edition produced, I believe, with the people of Oi Polloi. Very thick melton wool. Copper-coloured cupro lining with contrasting turquoise piping. Double-breasted, 8 anchor buttons, 4 exterior pockets, 2 interior pockets. Single vent. This is a truly luxurious coat, very warm and comfortable, alas, sadly, too wide for me in the shoulders. Measurements: Shoulder width: 19" Chest, pit to...