or Connect

Posts by datasupa

Not sure how much lovin there is here for work boots but for your inspection: a pair of White's semidress worn pretty hard for a year (every other day).
I would help out the OP, if it weren't for that pact we made not to answer these kinds of threads.
This topic needs to get a little more quantitative. How about starting a new thread "How much does your PACKAGE weigh?"
................................... .................................... ____________________________________________________________________
hi friend welcome to www.007trader.com thanks
I'm getting a curious early Michael Stipe feel here. As an experiment, can you shave your head completely and add some facial scars?
I agree, repetition is so tedious. Quote: Originally Posted by breakz Think of all the BS threads we could avoid with a fleshed-out Wiki. Quote: Originally Posted by breakz Totally agree. When I started lurking at the end of 2007, threads were much more complicated. Now all I see is "suggest XXXX for me." Don't we all have access to the internet? Can't we all browse online for clothing that looks...
Quote: Originally Posted by johnapril What are bedroom eyes anyway? example:
A penguinal hernia, if I'm not mistaken.
I don't understand how you can order from your own site.