or Connect

Posts by datasupa

unless you're steve jobs you should probably avoid sneakers when meeting with clients. people notice shoes. sounds like you were called in there unexpectedly so maybe it's not entirely your fault. that said, there's also an old adage that you should dress for the position you want to have, not the one you do have.
Quote: Originally Posted by jok5tr i'm new to the forum and just by a quick look through it, it seems like a lot of people are really against premium denim like rock & republic, sfam, and true religions. instead, they opt for brands like apc and nudies. why is that? what do you mean by 'premium'
speaking of which......did ftb meltdown over here too?
this site is confusing. only one waywt thread? where is the shit talking one?
need moar pics
Quote: Originally Posted by wEstSidE why are you being a dick? ah the irony Quote: Originally Posted by wEstSidE you guys can have your fun over there. oh yes, you're 'banned' there, aren't you. for some reason i keep forgetting that fact.... westside, in all seriousness i have a question which has been puzzling me. you seem to be very polite on this site, in stark contrast to your over-the-top behavior on...
translation: dos attack by westside p.s. good to see you using actual words westie!
yo homi requesting sufu website status update
Quote: Originally Posted by homi sufu is down right now btw but styleforum appears to be up right now
yes, but what about your arn