or Connect

Posts by datasupa

Quote: Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC ^If this place were like StyleZeitgeist you could get banned for only posting in WAYWT threads and no others. As would you, for that last shirt you wore.
Quote: Originally Posted by datasupa Considering how close Nadal came last year, and the improvement he showed at the French vs. Federer this year, I'd say Nadal's time has come. Hate to say I told you so, but..... Actually, I don't hate to say it.
Hillary Will Win!!!
Gaius Maximus
Looking for like minded denim aficionados to work on developing nice cock fades. PM me.
You are all using too many words. If he were able to read he wouldn't be asking the question in the first place.
Glasses, watch, and boots get compliments the most. A shoe shine guy once praised my Trickers as I passed.
Worst link ever.
Quote: Originally Posted by Stazy Most popular nomination wins. Your own suggestion is pretty good.
Quote: Originally Posted by sonlegoman I did a search and this appeared to be most appropriate place to put this. That was thoughtful, but unnecessary. On this forum, starting new threads is the equivalent of a shoutbox anywhere else.