or Connect

Posts by datasupa

I'm assuming coogie is the lone 'very stylish' vote.
Quote: Originally Posted by afaludi So I just got appointed to a position that requires a good amount of field work and I need a new pair of boots. I was leaning to the redwing gt but was wondering if it was solid enough to handle serious woods work or was the sole/leather/style more for the streets? many thanks What kind of work? How serious do you want to go? How much are you willing to spend?
Damn, bigbris1 you're sounding like a total, petty bitch. Just change your name to bigbitch1.
I hereby nominate razuel to field all subsequent questions regarding losing weight or dieting.
I have a truly marvellous proof of this proposition: If an integer n is greater than 2, then the equation an + bn = cn has no solutions in non-zero integers a, b, and c. Unfortunately, this space is too narrow to contain it.
I think the best way to resolve this issue is to post this on Trashy or Trendy? Quote: Originally Posted by celery
Your post has some merit. As atonement, I present an alternative suggestion while you wait for one to pop up here. The Ilkley seems a bit scarce as you have noted, but the Grenson Sharp looks....well.....pretty sharp. And only 145 pounds! I am considering this one myself. As a bonus, Pediwear is now giving out a free silk tie (20 pound value) and free Grenson shoe trees (50 pound value!) with any shoe purchase over 100 pounds!
You need to buy these immediately. You can resell them here to a user named Daily555. He will pay you $300 for them.
Exactly. You were too afraid to, which is what you were ranting against. Oh wait, it was just coincidence that it came right after a questionable fit from GS that no one was calling out, right?
Blinders are a requirement to be Republican. (as the ship steams toward the iceberg) "I'm concerned about the long term damage a course correction might cause."