or Connect

Posts by cannan

These are Driggs fit, if you are familiar with the Walt trousers these fit about 1.5" less in the rise and smaller leg opening (7.5). The fit is just getting to be a little too snug for me in the thigh area. Only worn a few times. Tagged a 36, see actual measurements below. Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional pictures. $85 shipped. Measurements of Actual Pants Waist - 18" Inseam - 30.5" (2" to let) Thigh - 12.75" Leg Opening - 7.5" Rise - 11"
I'm a 9D in Barrie. I'm selling mainly because these are about a half size large. I use an insert and a thick sock, which bothers me.
Brand New Gustin Blue Cloud Flannel shirt. It's a large in slim fit. I should have paid closer attention to the measurements before ordering. It is a little to tight in the chest on me. Just came in the mail yesterday. PM me with any questions. $60 shipped Measurements are as follows; Chest (1" down underarm seam) - 42 1/3" Waist (6" down underarm) - 42" Center back length - 30 7/8" Sleeve length from center back - 35 1/2" Neck opening - 16" Shoulder - 19"
Nice boots
As the title states, Crockett and Jones for Ralph Lauren Lindrick boots in US 9.5. Purchased new in Summer 2013 and lovingly worn many times since. I love these shoes but I've recently gone on a purchasing binge and need to pay for some other shoes. Good condition, no damaging flaws in the leather. Wiped down and stored in trees when not in use. I use Saphir to deal with the dreaded dryness these boots seem to endure. Could use some edge dressing if your particular. ...
9D. I was about to pull the trigger on the similar JCrew model, but when these popped up Monday night with the Commando sole I had to do it.
Breaking in my new Alden x Leffot Greenwich Boot
I really like those, especially with my typical casual attire. I've been thinking about ordering a pair of these. Nice to see some real shots of them out in the open.
Paul Smith mid-grey two button, single vent suit. Tagged size is a 42R, see measurements below. My wife bought me this a couple years ago out in LA. I do not see the model identified on the suit jacket, and I've searched online for a while trying to identify it. Worn a couple of times to weddings. I don't wear suits on a regular basis, and have others I go to first. Jacket is Notch label, Two Button, and Single Rear Vent Jacket. Pants are Flat Front and No...
Up for sale is a pair of Raleigh Denim, Nash Straight fit in size 33. I picked these up last year and have only worn them a couple of times. I don't wear jeans enough and not really interested in the whole break-in process. These are made in the USA in Raleigh, NC and are currently offered at retail for around $285. $110 Shipped via USPS Priority Mail Please PM if interested or need additional information or additional pictures. Measurements: Waist: 35" Rise:...