or Connect

Posts by cannan

I'm a 9D in Barrie. I'm selling mainly because these are about a half size large. I use an insert and a thick sock, which bothers me.
Brand New Gustin Blue Cloud Flannel shirt. It's a large in slim fit. I should have paid closer attention to the measurements before ordering. It is a little to tight in the chest on me. Just came in the mail yesterday. PM me with any questions. $60 shipped Measurements are as follows; Chest (1" down underarm seam) - 42 1/3" Waist (6" down underarm) - 42" Center back length - 30 7/8" Sleeve length from center back - 35 1/2" Neck opening - 16" Shoulder - 19"
Nice boots
As the title states, Crockett and Jones for Ralph Lauren Lindrick boots in US 9.5. Purchased new in Summer 2013 and lovingly worn many times since. I love these shoes but I've recently gone on a purchasing binge and need to pay for some other shoes. Good condition, no damaging flaws in the leather. Wiped down and stored in trees when not in use. I use Saphir to deal with the dreaded dryness these boots seem to endure. Could use some edge dressing if your particular. ...
9D. I was about to pull the trigger on the similar JCrew model, but when these popped up Monday night with the Commando sole I had to do it.
Breaking in my new Alden x Leffot Greenwich Boot
I really like those, especially with my typical casual attire. I've been thinking about ordering a pair of these. Nice to see some real shots of them out in the open.
Paul Smith mid-grey two button, single vent suit. Tagged size is a 42R, see measurements below. My wife bought me this a couple years ago out in LA. I do not see the model identified on the suit jacket, and I've searched online for a while trying to identify it. Worn a couple of times to weddings. I don't wear suits on a regular basis, and have others I go to first. Jacket is Notch label, Two Button, and Single Rear Vent Jacket. Pants are Flat Front and No...
Up for sale is a pair of Raleigh Denim, Nash Straight fit in size 33. I picked these up last year and have only worn them a couple of times. I don't wear jeans enough and not really interested in the whole break-in process. These are made in the USA in Raleigh, NC and are currently offered at retail for around $285. $110 Shipped via USPS Priority Mail Please PM if interested or need additional information or additional pictures. Measurements: Waist: 35" Rise:...
I swear I've read on this thread somewhere that folks have had luck using AE's Chili edge dressing to clean up Lindrick and Marlow models.