or Connect

Posts by stroke5

bump to the top
dropped
lol. sorry about the initial bump confusion - here's a price drop
Quote: Originally Posted by rebel222 Please read the rules... You can't bump w/o a price drop. thanks for letting me know. sorry about that.
hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend bump
Quote: Originally Posted by JayJay ^^^Nice. yes, they are quite nice. someone please buy them.
More of a lurker on SF but I've got plenty of references on Superfuture and ebay (220+) and I recently sold two Engineered Garments coats here. Payment via paypal (please add 4% unless you're paying as a gift) Willing to ship internationally via EMS Alden Black Shell Cordovan Wingtips sz 9E I bought these and wore them 1x to a wedding and 2x to the office. Comes with original box, shoe bags and individual plastic bags for each shoe Asking SOLD For you sticklers,...
I measure up a 9EE on the brannock device and wear 9EEE AE Park Aves can anyone suggest some sleeker shoe/boot options for someone with wider feet? casual or dress.
Quote: Originally Posted by PattyC price dropped measurements on the duffle coat?
Just received these in the mail but they are a bit too fitted for my taste. J. Crew Classic-fit charcoal pinstripe wool trousers Absolutely brand new with tags, just tried on for sizing. SOLD Stock pics below, actual pics can be provided for those that would like them.