or Connect

Posts by stroke5

anyone know of any US stockists of the blue/black plaid maine guide jacket? I know the bureau has it but would prefer a US retailer.
Quote: Originally Posted by dixonmanor Doesn't the mountain parka have a cotton shell? This would be a deal breaker for me. At least wool dries quickly and doesn't get or feel soggy in the snow/rain. My approach to Chicago winters has always been to layer, often with a heavy-ish wool mid layer topped with a lighter-weight waterproof shell, like the fisherman's caguole I picked up from Albam a few seasons ago. I think it's a 65/35 poly/cotton...
Anyone happen to know which is warmer, the mountain parka or the maine guide jacket? Needs to be able to handle winter in Chicago.
Quote: Originally Posted by telemark .....And the darker? they've the the dark brown pair at barney's
anyone know where i can find the lighter colored pair in this pic?
Price includes shipping in the continental US. Int'l shipping available. Please send paypal payments as a gift or add 4% TOJ 1.5 Winter Varsity in Grey/Black sz 50 with 48 length (body/sleeves). Actual measurements are pretty much exactly as listed on the chart below. SOLD For reference, I'm 5' 8" and normally wear a 48 in everything. This fits fine. This would obviously also fit a 50. Jacket is brand new and has only been tried on. Absolutely nothing wrong with it....
Quote: Originally Posted by ArteEtLabore14 Isn't $85 the price for brand new Desert Boots? Also, can get free overnight shipping on these from www.endless.com Also, 30% bing cashback... thanks for pointing that out. i got these a while back so I haven't been keeping up with current available pricing. re-priced accordingly and i am open to all reasonable offers - you'll be surprised at how accommodating i can be re: pricing.
Please send paypal payment as a gift or add 4% Prices includes shipping in the continental US Clarks Desert Boots sz 9.5 Black Suede SOLD Worn 1-2x and in excellent condition - iphone pics are pretty accurate reflections of the condition. I no longer have the shoebox. No heel wear, no wear to the uppers. Only visible sign of wear is the natural discoloration of the crepe sole.
Gently used APC grey/white striped buttondown shirt in what feels like a lightweight oxford cloth. Shirt is in excellent condition. Asking $52 shipped in the continental US or best offer p2p 22" back length (from bottom of collar) 32"
price drop