or Connect

Posts by stroke5

All prices include shipping within the continental US (Please ask for int'l shipping estimate) Please mark payments as a "gift" or add 4% Brand new TOJ navy peacoat with black lamb trim in sz 48 with slightly shortened sleeve and body length (see below for actual measurements). For reference, I'm 5' 8" and ~ 153lbs and the length is perfect. TOJ label on inside chest pocket. I've only tried the jacket on for fit and it's been sitting in my closet ever since. I've got too...
anyone know if nomad is responsive to sizing/measurement questions?
Payments via paypal only (please send payment via the "Personal" tab or add 4%) I have numerous references here and SuFu so please feel free to ask. Sanders Olly Dirty Buck Suede Brogues sz 7.5UK - these would fit an 8 or 8.5 US (maybe even a 9 as these are country brogues so they have a bit more room. Fairly common knowledge now that Sanders makes shoes for Mark McNairy. Barney's carries a green version of these same exact shoes under the Mark McNairy label ....
no longer available. thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by racknac can anyone comment on the fit of the mountain parka? TTS? i went true to size (5' 8" 155lbs and went with a medium).
Any personal insight re: the width difference between the 5 and 6 fittings (i.e. bourton vs. keswick)? I've heard that the 5 is quite roomy, width wise. If I measure a EE on the brannock would the 5 fitting work for me or would I probably have to wear a 6?
anyone happen to know if TBS has any discount codes at the moment? "Welcome" seems to have expired
how is a dainite sole in wet/snowy weather? is a commando sole the more versatile choice?
duffle still available? measurements?
what's the best way to reach alden customer service? I have a pair of captoes that have a slight fit irregularity that I only noticed after I started wearing them. I trie emailing the general@aldenshoe.com email address but never heard back.