or Connect

Posts by singlechange

P.M. sent.
For sale is a preowned Aquascutum coat in tan color in excellent condition. No stain, no wear marks on collar and on sleeve cuffs. Looks like new really. Size label in coat says 40 regular. Another label says made in England. Measurements: shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 19 1/2 inches armpit to armpit: 23 1/2 inches sleeve from shoulder seam to cuff: 26 1/2 inches length from bottom of collar: 33 inches Asking $35.00 plus shipping. ******** S O L D *******
For sale is a preowned John Lobb derby in black color in excellent condition. The shoes are marked with "S" and size label 10 1/2 E. I don't know which Lobb last this is. There are these numbers inside the shoe 5495 and W450 and letters FIVE. Outside measurements: length 12 5/8 inches; width 4 1/4 inches. Inside measurement: 11 1/2 inches. No shoe bag, no shoe tree, no shoe box. Asking $255.00 plus shipping. ******* S O L D ********
I like to watch BODY OF LIES. The character Hani, as Jordanian security chief, played by the english actor Mark Strong, wears one H. Huntsman suit and jacket after another in the film.
For sale is a preowned Turnbull & Asser dress shirt with size label marked 16 41 cm. In very good condition and no stain marks in collar and no wear on collar points and on cuffs either. I believe the collar is a modified spread type. Colors are light blue, blue, white and orange. No fading of the colors. Measurements: Neck: 16 inches Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 19 1/2 Armpit to armpit: 24 Sleeve from shoulder seam to cuff: 25 1/2 Length from bottom of...
I think about 16 X 16 is the max for a silk pocket square folds. Your scarf is quite nice so if it was mine I'd wear it like an ascot.
For sale is an umbrella made by Swaine Adeney Brigg in U.K. new without tag and opened just once and never used at all. The plastic sleeve around the handle is untouched. Length in total is 36 inches; handle is 5 inches, metal tip end is 3 inches. Colors are blue-green, burgundy and light brown. The brass ring around the handle is imprinted with Swaine crest and the words Swaine Adeney Brigg Limited. Asking $55 plus shipping. ######### S O L D ##########
For sale is a set of two vests in excellent condition. Both have 19 inch armpit to armpit. Paul Smith is made in Italy and label says 100% wool. Favourbrook is made in England and label says 100% silk. Asking $75 for set plus shipping.
For sale is a preowned Abla black tuxedo in good condition. Perhaps someone in smaller size can make use of this for the coming holidays. The maker Abla in the 80's was considered Italy's top brand alongside Saint Andrews, Kiton, Brioni. The jacket is one button, ventless, peak lapel in black with pattern with off white silk lining imprinted with Abla logo and the trousers are flat front, with side stripe in light weight wool. The size label says euro 50 but definitely...