or Connect

Posts by singlechange

For sale is a set of two vests made by Paul Smith London in small size. Both have tags that say Made in Italy and Size Small. The black vest is 100% silk and the gray check vest is 100% wool. Both in excellent conditon. No stains and no wear marks anywhere. Measurements: Armpit to armpit: 19 inches Length from top of collar at the back: 22 inches Asking $90.00 for the SET of two vests. Shipping within continental U.S. is $12.00.
Nice looking watch. Might help to give the measurements for the case though and if you can , reveal some history of this timepiece like who it belonged to (someone in your family perhaps) or where you sourced it. Details of its condition is also helpful, like mentioning deep scratches, dings etc. If you can, a clear closeup of the dial would be good too. Does it keep good time?
If I were to do over again and buy ready to wear dress shirts, I'd buy Barba black label, Finamore and Truzzi. I have purchased ready to wear shirts by Kiton, Oxxford, Hilditch & Key, Fray, Brioni, Zegna, Harvey & Hudson, Turnbull & Asser.
P.M. sent
Still available? I'm sort of interested. I live and work in the Washington, D.C. metro area. Regards, Robert
I would frequent Timezone.com and look at all the beautiful watches there and read all the very informative articles available to everyone who finds Timezone.com. I've been a watch collector for some time now and that's what I'd do if I were looking to spend your kind of money for a personal timepiece to own. When looking at them, just remember that perhaps not more than 10 percent of the total cost of a watch is in the exterior and in what your eye can see.....the real...
Leave all your worries behind and send it to RAVE Fabricare in Scottsdale, Arizona. Just sent and received my H. Huntsman & Sons suit.
A set of winter scarves for some forum member who can still make use of them. The gray scarf is 100% cashmere, the solid dark blue is wool, the tan and blue stripes scarf is made in Ireland and wool and finally the dark green and blue is woven wool by Dries Van Noten. Good condition. Asking you pay for shipping for the entire set of four scarves and they are yours. *****C L A I M E D******
For sale is a preowned 100% brown color coat sold by Bergdorf Goodman store. Size label says 48 and another label says 100% Cashmere. Nice leather buttonholes and even leather pocket linings too. No indication where this nice coat was manufactured. Measurements: Shoulder seam to seam: 20 inches Armpit to armpit: 24 inches Sleeves from shoulder seam: 25 inches Length from bottom of collar: 32 inches Very good condition with no stains, wear marks. Unfortunately the...
Thinning the herd of winter scarves so someone who might still use them are welcome. Take the entire set and just send me payment for shipping. The black is 100% cashmere and so is the Longchamp brand gray one. The blue is knitted wool and the burgundy feels like wool. Good condition and preowned. ********C L A I M E D**********