or Connect

Posts by singlechange

Leave all your worries behind and send it to RAVE Fabricare in Scottsdale, Arizona. Just sent and received my H. Huntsman & Sons suit.
A set of winter scarves for some forum member who can still make use of them. The gray scarf is 100% cashmere, the solid dark blue is wool, the tan and blue stripes scarf is made in Ireland and wool and finally the dark green and blue is woven wool by Dries Van Noten. Good condition. Asking you pay for shipping for the entire set of four scarves and they are yours. *****C L A I M E D******
For sale is a preowned 100% brown color coat sold by Bergdorf Goodman store. Size label says 48 and another label says 100% Cashmere. Nice leather buttonholes and even leather pocket linings too. No indication where this nice coat was manufactured. Measurements: Shoulder seam to seam: 20 inches Armpit to armpit: 24 inches Sleeves from shoulder seam: 25 inches Length from bottom of collar: 32 inches Very good condition with no stains, wear marks. Unfortunately the...
Thinning the herd of winter scarves so someone who might still use them are welcome. Take the entire set and just send me payment for shipping. The black is 100% cashmere and so is the Longchamp brand gray one. The blue is knitted wool and the burgundy feels like wool. Good condition and preowned. ********C L A I M E D**********
For some member who is looking to try some used english made shirts in smaller size 14.5/37. The two Harvey & Hudson have modified spread collars, pockets and a french cuff and barrel cuff. The Turnbull & Asser has modified spread collar and is french cuff and Hilditch & Key has straight point and is also french cuff. Good condition, no wear marks on cuffs and collars. I got these to try some english made RTW shirts. All are shades of light blue color. Ask you pay for cost...
Monogram added. Shirtmaven and Mack, thanks for your input.
I came into a batch of these Truzzi/Gianni Campagna light blue dress shirts, all new without tags. Wondering what those of you who have some experience with this brand can make of my shirts. There is no size label, no material content label, no made in italy label, no cleaning instruction label either. There is also the sewed in collar stay. The initial ROP on the front of the shirt. The seller didn't have much information except to say the initials were a clothing shop,...
Perhaps next time you may want to look into using RAVE Fabricare in Scotsdale, Arizona. They take shipping orders now. After a local cleaner ruined my wool/cotton Brioni suit, I have been using RAVE, which is also recommended by the gentleman who runs the blog asuitablewardrobe. I've already have used them on my bespoke suits. They also do reweaving. In anycase RAVE offers some very informative information on dry cleaning process too on their website, which you might also...
P. M. sent.
Clifford Model in Last 337 U.K. size 10. Been looking for one for a while and finally snagged one preowned.