or Connect

Posts by singlechange

Item is sold. Thanks StyleForum!
I have for sale Tod's Driving Shoes size U.S. 9 1/2 for $50 which includes shipping within continental United States. The shoes were purchases at Neiman's in Washington, D.C. about a year and half ago. I wore them a half dozen times and are in very good condition. Unfortunately the original box and bag are missing. For more pics contact me at juliusarief@msn.com
I have for sale honey colored Tod's driving shoes which I purchased from Neiman Marcus in Washington, D.C. about two years ago. They're size 9.5 and in good condition with no scuff marks, cuts, etc.The Tod's have been on Balley shoetrees all this time. I probably wore them on half a dozen occasions, including a road trip to Atlanta. I can't recall how much I paid for them but last week at Filenes I saw the exact same shoes but in darker brown at sale price of $169 from...
I have for sale a set of five J Press Ties all for $20.00 including shipping. They are used and in good condition: no marks, creases, stains, pulls. The labels say "J Press" and "100% silk." Contact me for pics at juliusarief@msn.com
When you get through sorting out your new shoe inventory, I will definitely be looking for U.S. size 10.5's.
I had my Mephisto's resoled there but I can't remember what he charged then. Sorry I can't help more.
I bring all my shoes and my mother's fine leather goods to a fourth generation craftsman in City of Falls Church (about a mile from Sym's store in Seven Corners). Steve, the owner, has had the store since before I bought my home in Falls Church 25 years ago. He's worked on my Testoni's, Bally's, Gucci's and recently my John Lobb's for cleaning and minor repair. Highly recommended. It's listed under Bedo's Leatherworks in yellow pages at (703-534-3233).
For fans of Stefano Ricci, I was shopping at the new Neiman Marcus Last Call Clearance Center in Washington, D.C. area. There is a boatload of Stefano Ricci ties at $70.00 each marked down from list of $160.00. For your information, the store opened earlier this year and is approximately 30 minutes from downtown Washington, D.C. in Hanover, Maryland. Take Baltimore-Washington Parkway to Maryland State Rt 100 East and then use Exit 10A, make right and you are there at...