or Connect

Posts by singlechange

Measurements please.
I would keep wearing it for a while. My own experience with the more common brand undershirts is that they all generally tend to stretch and become loose after washings. The upper brand stuff like Hanro and Sunspell undershirts are made with different type of cotton and keep their original shape and fit over the long run but you pay the piper in tens of dollars for them. Also, it occurs to me that you said undershirts and not T-shirts, the latter fitting more comfortable...
Preowned Dunhill long sleeve shirts to give away as a lot of two pieces combined. Excellent condition and never worn. Hoping that someone here having this very hot weather can use these. Size label says Small. Another label says made in U.S.A. and Linen. Nice loose fitting summer shirt with Dunhill buttons too. I caution that the sleeve length is shorter than most brand shirts labeled Small; normal is 23-24 inches I think. This one is closer to 22 inches but the...
Preowned Brioni long sleeve shirt in very good condition. Size label says Medium. Purchased new at Neiman Marcus store and really not worn much because it is a bit too large for me. Labels say made in Italy and Cotton. Shirt has one chest pocket and hidden button down collar buttons and barrel cuffs with one button on sleeve. Colors are light olive, gray and white. No stains, wear marks, signs of repair. Measurements: Neck:  16 inches Shoulder seam to shoulder...
Preowned Sutor Mantellassi loafers in excellent condition. Color is burnt pine I believe. High end line with three nails on the heels. Size label says 10.5, 43 1/2. Outside measures 12 1/8 inches and width is 4 3/8 inches. Inside is 11 1/8 inches. I believe it fits like a true U.S. size 10.5 D. No shoe trees, no shoe bags, no original box included. Asking $125.00 plus shipping. For photos please email me at juliusarief@msn.com.
Hi, I'm trying to post a sale on the new classified section and I cannot get the ADD PHOTO to work. Also, I was told there is an IMAGE Button I can also use but I cannot find it anyway on my screen.
Could someone tell me how to post photograph on the new Sales Forum. I don't see the Image Icon anywhere. Thanks in advance.
P.M. Sent.
For sale is preowned solid blue Savile Row bespoke suit tailored by Welsh & Jefferies and from my own wardrobe in excellent condition. No stains, repairs, wear marks and only worn on social occasions. Commissioned date November 2001. Measurements: Jacket Shoulder seam to seam 17 1/2 inches Armpit to armpit 20 1/2 inches Sleeve from shoulder seam to cuff 23 3/4 inches plus extra 1 1/2 inches Length from bottom of collar 30 inches Two pairs of trousers with...
For sale is a preowned Kiton dress shirt in good condition. No stains and no wear marks on collar points and cuff ends. Size label says 15 1/2 39. This Kiton is NOT from my own wardrobe. I drop into the local thrift store from time to time to find trinkets and vintage jewelry for my favorite niece and stumbled upon this Kiton shirt. Maybe someone here can make good use of it. Colors are light blue with medium brown and white stripes. Barrel cuffs, all buttons present and...