or Connect

Posts by singlechange

Preowned bespoke Anderson & Sheppard Savile Row gray suit in gray color with chalk stripes in U.S. size 38 regular. From my own wardrobe and acquired from the original owner who told me the suit was commissioned in 2007. There is no Anderson & Sheppard label in the jacket. In excellent condition with no stains and wear marks on the outside material. The jacket is three buttons into two, dual vented, four sleeve buttons with three working/open. The lapel at widest is 3...
Brioni ties look like the real thing. Seller says it comes with original wrap and original gift box too. Also, the transactions seems safe enough seeing that seller offers a seven day return. As for the price of Brioni it's not a bad price for ties offered new without tags in my opinion. If you have your heart set on the Brioni brand, why not search for preowned ones here and post a Wanted To Buy. I bet there are more than just one member here happy to show you  at less...
I too looked at the ebay shoes the op is looking to buy. I will say that the shoes look like it hasn't been worn that much at all. Also the heel and toe have been protected from wear so that's a good sign. If I were looking for a pair of brown blucher style shoes I'd certainly give this one my serious consideration. Also the ebay seller is wellknown here on the forum I believe. Now having said that, if I were the op and new to dress shoes and looking to spend about...
Perhaps for a forum newbie or someone just starting out here I'm offering a lot of six dress shirts in small size 14.5 neck with 32-33 sleeves. From my own wardrobe and in good condition. They were all brands and names I tried some years ago to learn about dress shirts. Both barrel cuffs and french cuffs. In the photographs  from front to rear: T.M. Lewin white, Harvie & Hudson, Turnbull & Asser, Hilditch & Key, Henry Poole & Co, Tommy Nutters. Would like to offer the...
Hi, Are the St. Crispin's black or is it dark brown in color?  Thanks, Robert
Preowned Prada knit shirt in very good condition. Purchased new at Saks Fifth Avenue store. Worn maybe half a dozen times; was too big for me. Labels say Made in Italy, 80% Cotton, 20% Nylon, Euro 52. Colors are black and gray. Measurements:   Armpit to armpit:  22 inches   Length from bottom of collar:  28 inches   Asking $25.00 plus shipping
Measurements please.
I would keep wearing it for a while. My own experience with the more common brand undershirts is that they all generally tend to stretch and become loose after washings. The upper brand stuff like Hanro and Sunspell undershirts are made with different type of cotton and keep their original shape and fit over the long run but you pay the piper in tens of dollars for them. Also, it occurs to me that you said undershirts and not T-shirts, the latter fitting more comfortable...