or Connect

Posts by singlechange

Preowned Brioni leather coat with three buttons and single breasted in very good condition. I believe the size is U.S. 38 Regular or maybe  towards a small size U.S. 40. The color is black. Measurements:  Shoulder seam to shoulder seam:  18 inches  Armpit to armpit:  21 1/2 inches  Sleeves from shoulder seam to cuff:  25 1/2 inches  Length from bottom of collar:  30 inches   There is no size label anywhere in the coat. I believe it is bespoke made in a...
A lot of seven preowned neck ties from my own personal wardrobe in very good condition for some forum member who would like to try them. No stains, no holes. Majority of them are 60 inches in length and with various widths from 3.5 inches to 4 inches, mostly the former. Just pay $10.95 for shipping.
Preowned Oxxford sports coat with double vents. Model is Type A with soft and minimal padding shoulders, trim fitting, more like Italian silhouette than the traditional Oxxford models. In excellent condition with no stains, no wear marks, etc. Purchased new and worn only a handful of times. On sale here because I discovered I'm really not the sport coat type and prefer suits more. Colors are brown, light blue and purple. Two buttons, 100% cashmere and double vented....
For some forum member who likes to wear doublebreasted coats, a preowned doublebreasted overcoat made by Hart Schaffner & Marx. No size label and wears like size 40/42 I think. In good condition. In fact the brown lining is immaculate. No stains on the outside material. There is a small flaw on right sleeve cuff (see closeup). Color is light brown. Just pay for shipping USPS First Class at $12.00. Measurements are: Shoulder seam to seam:  18 1/2 inches Armpit to...
For some forum member who wears doublebreasted coats, a preowned overcoat in good condition made by Hart Schaffner & Marx. No size label but wears like a medium size 40/42. Measurements are: Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 18 1/2 inches Armpit to armpit: 22 1/2 inches Sleeve from sholder seam to cuff:  24 inches plus 1 1/2 inches to let out Length from bottom of collar: 43 1/2 inches In good condition. 100% Wool. Color is light brown. No stains in lining or on...
For some forum member who wears doublebreasted coats, a preowned overcoat in good condition made by Hart Schaffner & Marx. No size label but wears like a medium size 40/42. Measurements are: Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 18 1/2 inches Armpit to armpit: 22 1/2 inches Sleeve from sholder seam to cuff:  24 inches plus 1 1/2 inches to let out Length from bottom of collar: 43 1/2 inches In good condition. 100% Wool. No stains in lining or on the outside either....
Preowned duffle coat made in England by Gloverall. Size label says U.S. 46/ Eur 56. In good condition with no stains, signs of repair, no excessive piling in wool and no noticeable wear marks on sleeve cuffs. Very heavy in weight. Measurements: Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 22 inches Armpit to armpit:  26 1/2 inches Sleeve Length from shoulder seam:  26 inches; from middle of neck: 38 inches Length from bottom of collar:  41 1/2 inches Color is dark wine....
I read recently that Savile Row bespoke tailor Thomas Mahon of the blog English Cut and former cutter for Anderson & Sheppard is now offering made to measure suits. If his MTM suits have the famous Anderson & Sheppard drape and high armholes, it would definitely be worth looking into. Perhaps a forum member has already tried his MTM and can add more information here.
For forum member who may want to add a nice black cardigan to his winter wardrobe. Preowned and in good condition. From Store Bullock & Jones, made in Scotland, 100% Cashmere. Size label says 40. Measurements are: armpit to armpit 20 inches, sleeve from middle of neck to end of sleeves 35 inches, length from top of collar 28 inches.  Cashmere is medium weight. Just pay for shipping @ $10.95.
After five plus years on Styleforum......Steven Hitchcock 3 rolled into 2 bespoke suit, bespoke Geneva New York shirt, Sunspel V neck undershirt, Drakes necktie, Crockett & Jones black wintip balmorals in Last 337, Simonnot pocket square, vintage 10 carat gold Glycine manual wind watch, vintage circa 1980's Persol eyeglass. I believe everything except the Glycine watch was sourced from eBay. The watch was found at a local thrift store and restored by a good watchmaker. I...