or Connect

Posts by singlechange

Hello,   Is this Glenlyon tweed jacketing enough to tailor a sport coat?  I am a  size  38 regular measurement,  slim build at 5 feet 10 inches in height.  I live and work in the Washington, D.C. metro area. Regards, Robert
  For sale is preowned Corthay bottier Paris RTW balmorals in very good condition. Size is marked 10 1/2 and I believe it fits like U.S. size 10 1/2. I wear John Lobb last 7000 Jermyn II in U.K. size 10 E, Edward Green Dover in U.S.. size 11 1/2 and Crockett & Jones Last 337 in U.K.. size 10 D., Cleverley in U.K. size 10.  Color is oxblood. The Corthay never fit comfortably and felt too tight with an old toe injury. I am the second owner and purchased it years ago and...
For some forum member who is interested in what this expensive fabric vicuna is all about like me. The Hickey Freeman Customized overcoat is about a  size 42 to 44.  Measurements:  Shoulder seam to shoulder seam:  20 inches  Armpit to armpit:  25 inches  Sleeve from shoulder seam to cuff:  27 inches  Length from bottom of collar:  47 inches. No size tag, no date of commission. Fair condition. Full Disclosure: **moth divots on left shoulder (see closeup...
Some member really needs to take advantage of this one day only fire sale. I bought the light blue sport jacket. This has everything a sartorialist or clothes horse is dreaming about. Wonderful fabrics, not easy to find size, forum fav tailor, reputable seller. 
Hi,   Thanks for the measurement. It is very useful to me.
    Preowned 100% Cashmere overcoat with Neiman Marcus label. Color is camel. The closeup photo of armpit lining show best color rendition. Heavy weight cashmere. No size tag but I believe it is U.S. size 42 or Large size. In very good condition. No wear marks on cuffs, end of coat, and collar where you'd expect to see them in used outerwear. No stains on cashmere and none in lining. I'd wear it myself if it was anywhere even close to my size.  Measurements:  ...
Private message sent.
Preowned leather briefcase in very good condition. Brand name is Piquadro. Color is whiskey. The last photo shows best color rendition. Large enough for laptop and notebook computer I believe. No cuts and no deep nicks on the leather. No stains and no tears in the lining inside. Dimensions are: 16 X 13 X 6 inches. Includes detachable leather strap. All the leather tabs on the zippers are included. The briefcase has three compartments accessible from the top and from the...
Dimensions please.
  Preowned Drakes wool scarf in excellent condition. No piling, no stains, no wear marks. Purchased new in 2011 and worn just one time. Label says 100% Wool Made in Scotland. Measurements: Width 14 1/2 inches, Length 68 inches. Shipping within continental United States is $8.00.