or Connect

Posts by singlechange

Preowned Luciano Barbera collezione sartoriale in size euro 48 and size U.S. 38-40 regular. I believe it was made by Caraceni going by the label and also by the sleeve lining. Measurements: Shoulder seam to shoulder seam:  18 1/2 inches Armpit to armpit:  20 1/2 Sleeve from shoulder seam:  25 1/4 Length from bottom of collar:  30 1/2 Lapel at widest:  3 Medium gray herringbone pattern. Material label says 70 % cashmere, 30% silk. Size label says 48. It has very...
        Preowned Isaia jacket in good condition from my own wardrobe. Size label says euro 50 so it is U.S. size 40 I believe. Measurements:   Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 18.5 inches at top across the front of the jacket and 19 inches at back.   Armpit to armpit:  21.5 inches across the front and 22 inches at back.   Sleeve length:  24.5 inches plus 1.5 inches left.   Length from bottom of collar:  30.5 inches.   Lapel width:  3.25 inches. Colors are...
  Preowned Faconnable three button suit made by Cantarelli in good condition. Size label says euro 50 which is U.S. size 40 regular.    Measurements: Jacket    Shoulder seam to seam:  19 1/4 inches    Armpit to armpit:   21 3/4    Sleeve:   23 1/2 nonworking button holes plus 1 1/2 inches to take out    Length from bottom of collar:   29 3/4    Lapel at widest:   3 1/2. Trouser    Waist:  33  plus 1 inch (I see alteration work done so it was 32...
  Luigi Borrelli Luxury Vintage pants. New without tag. Color is light gray. Material is medium weight flannel I believe. Label says made in Italy. Flat front. No lining in leg. The pants are extremely  slim fit and size tag says euro 50. I believe size is closer to euro 46 and it will fit someone with 30-32 inch waist. I wear a Kiton in euro 48 and Brioni in U.S. 32 and I cannot even get into this Borrelli. Carefully note the measurements.   Measurements:  ...
                  Preowned Oxxford sport coat with dual vents in excellent condition. Size label says 38R. Measurements:  Shoulder seam to shoulder seam:  18 inches.  Armpit to armpit:    20 inches.  Sleeve from shoulder seam:   24 inches plus 1 1/2 inches to let out (nonworking button holes)  Length from bottom of collar:   31 inches. Fully lined, two button single breasted sport coat. Label says Wool and Cashmere. Glen plaid brown and rust...
Private message sent abourt 29. Emma W. Light Blue and 30. Emma W. Brownish Gray.
Private message sent regarding both pants.
Private message sent regarding sport coat.
Hello,   Is this Glenlyon tweed jacketing enough to tailor a sport coat?  I am a  size  38 regular measurement,  slim build at 5 feet 10 inches in height.  I live and work in the Washington, D.C. metro area. Regards, Robert
  For sale is preowned Corthay bottier Paris RTW balmorals in very good condition. Size is marked 10 1/2 and I believe it fits like U.S. size 10 1/2. I wear John Lobb last 7000 Jermyn II in U.K. size 10 E, Edward Green Dover in U.S.. size 11 1/2 and Crockett & Jones Last 337 in U.K.. size 10 D., Cleverley in U.K. size 10.  Color is oxblood. The Corthay never fit comfortably and felt too tight with an old toe injury. I am the second owner and purchased it years ago and...