or Connect

Posts by singlechange

Preowned Drakes wool scarf in excellent condition. No piling, no stains, no wear marks. Purchased new in 2011 and worn just one time. Label says 100% Wool Made in Scotland. Measurements: Width 14 1/2 inches, Length 68 inches. Shipping within continental United States is $8.00.
Preowned Sartoria Partenopea suit in excellent condition. Color is charcoal grey. For best color rendition see full length coat photograph and closeup photograph showing Sartoria Partenopea label. More like light weight wool than medium weight in my opinion. Size label inside coat says Euro 56 so I believe its is U.S. size 46-48. In excellent condition with no wear marks on collar or on sleeve cuffs, no stains in the lining, no signs of repair. Measurements for...
              Preowned 100% linen suit in good condition. Made  by brand called Biagotti Uomo but has no country of manufacture tag. Size tag says euro 50. So it's about U.S. size 40. Coat measurements: shoulder seam to seam 19 inches; armpit to armpit 22; sleeve from shoulder seam to cuff 25 1/4; length from bottom of collar 29 1/4. Pants: waist is 33 1/2 inches plus 1 1/2 inches left to take out; inseam 30 inches plus 1 1/2 inches (no...
          Preowned men's rain coat made in Canada by AQUASCRUTUM in good condition. Label says Aqua 5 model.  I'm guessing it is a U.S. size 40.  The size tag is missing. Measurements are: shoulder seam to seam 19 1/2 inches, armpit to armpit 24 1/2 inches, sleeve from shoulder seam to cuff 24 1/2 inches and from middle of collar to cuff 34 inches, length from bottom of collar 42 inches. Fabric content label says Cotton and Poly. The zip out liner...
              For sale is a preowned made in Italy Saint Andrews singlebreasted overcoat in excellent condition. No stains, wear marks in lining and in wool. Color is nice rich shade of browns. See closeup photograph of the sleeve for best color rendition. I believe size is close to U.S. 38 though the coat label says euro 52. I wear most suit brands in size 38 and a light weight wool suit fits comfortably under the overcoat. Also it's slim enough for me to...
For sale is a preowned Bergdorf Goodman overcoat in herringbone pattern in excellent condition. Looks hardly worn at all. Color is medium brown. See closeup photographs for best color rendition. Size is approximately U.S. 44-46 I believe. The designer Robert Massimo Freda won the Fashion Designer of America Award and his line of clothing carried exclusively by Bergdorf Goodman Store was known for his oversize designs. Measurements are:   Shoulder seam to seam:  23...
Preowned Allen Edmonds boots in size 11 D and in excellent condition. Purchased new early this year and worn mostly at home except for on one occasion it was worn outside. The color is black. The model is Fifth Street. Size label says 11D and there is a W marked on the soles. Measurements are: length outside is 13 inches and length inside is 11 1/2 inches; width outside is 4 1/2 inches. No cuts, no heavy scuff marks on boots, no heavy worn areas on soles. No box...
Preowned brown trenchcoat in very good condition. Label says DUNHILL Tailors New York, Ready Tailored Dept. Another label says Made in Poland. Third label says Egon Von Furstenberg, which I assume is the store name. There is no size label. Measurements are: Shoulder (since there is no shoulder seam the measurement is from one shoulder strap loop to the other strap loop) 18 inches; Armpit to armpit: 23 inches; Sleeve from the center of the neck: 33 inches and 24 inches...
Preowned oxford captoe shoes from Barney's of New York. In good condition. Made in Italy. Color is cognac. Vibram lightweight soles. Written size label says 11 1/2 however it wears like a size 10.5D. I wear size 11 and the insole length is much too short for size 11. Outside measurements are length 12 inches; width 4 1/4 inches. Inside length is 11 inches. Asking $75.000 plus shipping or Best Offer.