or Connect

Posts by Dillardiv

I'll toss in my recommendation to work with him. I bought my Rolex GMT-BLNR from him about 18 months ago and it was a piece of cake. Had to have Rolex do one regulation on the movement six months ago, which they did for free while I waited, and it's been keeping perfect time since then. He's quick at responding to emails and questions and has tons and tons of recommendations. Good luck!
With responses to my Panerai discussion happening on a couple different pages, it's a pain to quote them all in this post, but thanks guys for the responses. I think I prefer the lugs on the 512 to the wire lugs on the 337. I'll definitely be looking at many strap options as I get closer to pulling the trigger on the watch. I think I had burgundy in my mind because that's what the OEM strap was on the 513 I looked at in rose gold, so it was in my head. But I'll probably...
Hey gang, I just had a few hours to kill in New York and walked around looking at watches. For reference, I own one watch, a Rolex GMT BLNR. I looked at a few sizes of Panerai radiomirs. I really liked the 512 in rose gold (boutique only had it in gold). It's got a nice profile and cool look. The bigger options just aren't for me. JLC is right next door. I looked at the 1931 Reverso and it fit my wrist well. The Master Ultrathin Moon in gold was very handsome. That was...
As did I (1/2 size down from my standard size). Feels like Christmas Eve waiting for UPS to arrive at the office today! I'll post pictures at some point this afternoon.
I actually could see my name marked on a sticky on the shoe box in the Leffot Instagram photo. Happy day!
Others have chimed in already, but I just walked in and had mine regulated while I waited. I'm sure you will have no problem dropping something off for a full service. They are really nice in there. I had a great experience.
Can someone clarify the current RO lineup available from US ADs as it relates to sizes? I'd love to put on both a 15300 and 15400 and compare the two sizes at some point, but if I'm not mistaken, the 15300 was discontinued? You guys an AD might have one of each but the boutiques probably wouldn't?
Glad it worked out, but kind of a bummer of a problem to have in the first place. Always feels good fixing stuff yourself!
On those EPLA short sleeve henleys, I'm a 38S jacket all day long. Should I be looking at a tagged L, true size M or tagged M true size S?
I noticed Jordan Spieth was wearing one in a press conference this morning. Good company!