or Connect

Posts by TheWraith

X-post from the WAYWN thread... At home in my library after coming home from an afternoon tea at my club recently. Suit: Amy Yang MTM. Shirt: Tailorstore MTM. Socks: Pantherella. Shoes: Shanghai Tianzi MTM.
At home in my library after coming home from an afternoon tea at my club recently. Suit: Amy Yang MTM. Shirt: Tailorstore MTM. Socks: Pantherella. Shoes: Shanghai Tianzi MTM.
That's how all the shoes I wear crease. And I find I get a better fit with that lacing pattern. Just how it is.
First time for everything
Thank you. Cost me $221, Goodyear welted, MTM. They do standard OTR sizes as well. Excellent customer service and fantastic shoes for the price.
Thank you Unc
X-post from the Rocks Your Shoes & Socks thread. I had occasion to wear this ensemble again recently. Shoes: Shanghai Tianzi MTM. Socks: Pantherella. Trousers: Barrington Ayre MTM.
I had occasion to wear this ensemble again recently. Shoes: Shanghai Tianzi MTM. Socks: Pantherella. Trousers: Barrington Ayre MTM.
You said strangers and friends alike in your initial post. I'm sure that was what Rolex was referring to.Perhaps you need to work on your memory skills...
That Seagull looks great.