or Connect

Posts by TheWraith

^ It's much the same here in Australia, Jazz. Most well dressed people, even those wearing bespoke/MTM clothing, still wear atrocious shoes.
Has the Mrs since approved this purchase?
^ I'm not.
You're right, mimo. It is a very fine looking watch for the price.
^ Well written, mimo. Without having a watch myself, I tend to agree with you with what I can see/have read about the watch. I tend to think, for this type of watch, it needs to be (slightly) smaller in size and have the added features (Selitta movement, sapphire crystal, a wooden box and a thick leather strap) that mimo brings up.
Those watches look really good, Vincero, but I wish you had some smaller versions. 42mm for a watch that is all dial is just a bit too large for that style of dress aesthetic watch. I know bigger is the fashion today, but even so.
^ It certainly is a shock.
I much prefer that iteration of that watch, Frilly, than the current model, which is still nice but looks a little off to me (probably the too short hands).
I've got a 2500 movement 36mm Aqua Terra, and it's a beautiful watch that keeps excellent time. The movement may not be as good as the later ones by Omega, but you still can't go wrong with a 2500.
$355USD shouldn't be out of anyone's range here. For what you get (engraved ceramic bezel with lume, deep sea diving at 1500m, raised sapphire crystal, super solid bracelet and clasp with diver/fitting extension etc.), the price is insanely good.My pleasure.