or Connect

Posts by TheWraith

^ +1
Very high quality, especially for the price, @New Shoes1. Ceramic bezel, too. Keeps excellent time. For those who love the Rolex aesthetic but don't want to (or can't) pay Rolex prices, you can't go wrong with this, or any other, Steinhart.
+1 Ich_Dien
^ Speaking of Steinhart, here's mine:
Thanks Dino. Of course, I may never spend big on anything else again after this (good thing the wife got a Rolex before I did, though, or I may be heading for the divorce courts lol))...but I think this watch was worth it.
Thanks Dachs I was just setting the time, and hadn't screwed the crown back in when I took the photo.Thanks Frilly! If I had to pick a one-watch...I think this could be it.Thanks Dino. I've been tooing and froing between this Sub and the Explorer. Eventually the Sub spoke to me most. It was a bit too extravagant a purchase for me, but I thought "Life is too short, just go for it." So I did Thanks guys. Much appreciated.
+1http://www.clockmaker.com.au/articles/gmtmasterII.html
Some cuff should come out--not too much mind--when you lift your sleeve. It's all a matter of getting the proportions right.
Good morning, gents. My latest, and proudest, acquisition...
I have three dive watches, and more could be on the horizon. Get what you like. What others have, like I said, should never be a consideration. Who cares what anyone else wears or doesn't wear? When choosing a watch, I never even think of what anyone else might be wearing.