or Connect

Posts by TheWraith

^ Love the look of those Oxfords, my good man.
Looks perfect on you, bigbad. Agree with your sentiments also.
That's why many people here on SF wear Rolexes, I feel sure. Yes, there are lots of people out there that want to be noticed as all flash and glam, but that's not why I wear my Sub. If that's the watch you want, go for it. Equally, there are many fine PMW that can look just as good dressed up. Totally up to you.
Nah, 36mm suits my wrist perfectly, as it does for many others as well. I like your Rolex, but it looks a little large on your wrist IMHO.I have 6 and am now seeing it might be 2 or 3 too many. But the watch box they're housed in was a present from my wife, so I'm in a dilemma no matter what I do
+1 I'm finding it harder to justify some of my other watches now. I don’t have as many as some here, but they're getting less wear now and I don’t see that changing any time soon.
Love wearing this. Just seems to fit and work on just about any day and occasion. I'm currently on my 2 hour train trip home from work:
^ Taking a photo while driving, Moo?
I can easily overlook the Sea-Gull name. It's a non-issue for me.
Sea-Gull make some darn fine watches, particularly in their upper range. I've been eyeing a tourbillon from them recently, too.
^ I think even Turnbull and Co. would allow sympathetic US migration under the awful potential circumstance of Trump winning.