or Connect

Posts by TheWraith

Splendid! I shall wait until that option has been activated on your website before purchasing then. Perhaps you could update us all here when that has been done?
Edwin, the Diderot wallet looks nice. Any chance of having an option to have one's initials stamped in it in the future? I think that would be a nice addition to this lovely looking piece.
^ I know how you feel, I'm the same.
So far, so good. Welcome to Style Forum
I'm sure whichever one she gets you will be fine and dandy. Enjoy the new timepiece
The black-faced Longines for $885USD is the best of that bunch IMO. The best size, the best specs, the best price.
There are plenty of tailoring options in London already at all price points. Seek these out first I would suggest.
Part of my watch collection (the Sub is missing, as I'm wearing it when I took the photo). A mix of good and cheap:
^ Not me, Belli, I tend to shy away from oversized watches with most of my collection. There's that beauty again. Lovely watch, as always, Cleav
Get the second Longines you have pictured. $895 from Jomashop last time I checked, it's a better size for you, automatic and with 300m water resistance--you can't go wrong there. I considered it briefly myself recently.