or Connect

Posts by TheWraith

So far, so good. Welcome to Style Forum
I'm sure whichever one she gets you will be fine and dandy. Enjoy the new timepiece
The black-faced Longines for $885USD is the best of that bunch IMO. The best size, the best specs, the best price.
There are plenty of tailoring options in London already at all price points. Seek these out first I would suggest.
Part of my watch collection (the Sub is missing, as I'm wearing it when I took the photo). A mix of good and cheap:
^ Not me, Belli, I tend to shy away from oversized watches with most of my collection. There's that beauty again. Lovely watch, as always, Cleav
Get the second Longines you have pictured. $895 from Jomashop last time I checked, it's a better size for you, automatic and with 300m water resistance--you can't go wrong there. I considered it briefly myself recently.
IF you do wear a watch with black tie, make sure it's a subtle and small piece, preferably with a black leather strap. That's the best way to go if you choose to wear a watch at all.
Go for the Oris, @flvinny521. It's a good watch at a good price, good quality and a good size for the wrist.
That 38.5mm Aqua Terra I just posted about recently (and shown again below) cost me $1500US, so that model could be another option for you, @flvinny521. As mimo said, Aqua Terra's like that one (or the automatics) make great all-rounder watches, looking equally great with suits, sport coats and polo shirts etc.