or Connect

Posts by TheWraith

Well fitting chinos usually look quite nice with a blue/navy sport coat I've found.
Yes, Citizen owns Miyota, which makes a HECK of a lot of automatic movements found in a great many watches that can no longer source ETA movements, and many micro watch brands that may not be able to afford ETA movements in the first place. One of the best and most robust auto movements out there right now that isn't hugely expensive (though Miyota have recently greatly increased their prices, so I'm told).
Not cheesy at all, mimo:
^ Levitating? It's sitting inside the watch bracelet, which is why it's lifted up at the bottom end. Was a present years ago. A Mont Blanc pen, so I assume a pen store in Sydney somewhere.
And here's mine again
+1Like a lot of things, a united Europe was good in theory, and possibly in initial practice, but perhaps what it's become today isn't what was once promised.
Yep, rugged up here in wintry (relatively speaking) Australia. The chill wind keeps blasting in here at work every time the automatic doors stream open, which is constantly
Oh well, maybe it's a bit of payback, as the youngins have been telling the oldies what to do for awhile now. Old people have as much of a say as anyone else.
Good morning, fellows. Certainly a chilly morning here in Oz. Hope you all have a good one.
I do think that, once things calm down, we'll all see not much will actually change for the UK over the long term (apart from public servants/politicians having to go through a lot of paperwork and do a lot of negotiating). For everyone else, things will eventually return to normal once all the dust has settled. I doubt the British century will come again anytime soon, nor do I think the sky will cave in because of Brexit.