or Connect

Posts by TheWraith

Of course they sell authentic watches. Authentic Watches (www.authenticwatches.com) is another good grey market source I've found.
Usually I don't, but just lately I have seen a fair few Rolexes out and about.
Jen very kindly sent me an undershirt to try and I have to say, while it's different to what I'm used to (undershirts tend to be more like tanktops here in Australia), it's extremely soft and comfortable and essentially disappears under your clothing. I've worn it a few weeks now, off and on, and it's come through the wash perfectly. I can highly recommend this product and the superb dealings with Jen and her team. Well done to all involved
My kop should be here by the end of October. I will, naturally, share pics with you all. Nothing too big or momentous, but another little one watch contender to go along with my Sub.
Less than an hour to go to snag yourself a beautiful and bargain Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra quartz 38.5mm watch. You won't want to miss this: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/282195355486?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Just 3 and a half days to go to nab this bargain of an Omega watch. Superb quality, DON"T MISS OUT!
I know what you mean. Try as I might, I can never seem to take a decent shot of any of my shoes.
They should hire you as their photographer
My Henry Baxter Classic boots have held up well. Had them 6 years, worn them on three overseas trips as well as regularly through rotation. Never been polished, still look really good. I think only two of their boots are still made in Goulburn (correct me if I'm wrong). The rest are made in China. The HBC is one of them that are still made in Goulburn.
Yes, I agree, the shoes clearly look better IRL (or with better photos) than they do on the Orban website. But even there you can see they're pretty decent looking shoes.