or Connect

Posts by shazeh

sold
price reduced
price reduced
check your PM
price reduced
I have two persol 649's in excellent condition. I just don't seem to wear them often at all. They dont have any cosmetic defects whatsoever. They come with original box, paperwork and case. They are: Persol 649 24/51 54MM (dark havana) and Persol 649 96/33 54MM (light havana) free shipping USA only. with confirmation and signature.
Really? I was not aware that could be done. The 52MM have 135mm arms. The 54MM have 140mm arms. So I just assumed it was a length issue, the arms arent long enough.....
Here are my thoughts on the 54 vs 52 size:I am not a big guy, 5'8" 155 pounds. I have two pairs of the 649 both in 54mm. The 52MM arms are just too short. They dont wrap around my ear, they float on top of my ear. Everyone wearing 52MM in pics and in person, I notice the same thing, so its not just me. Like you, in some pics and mirrors they look great on me and in others they look a little big. What I do know is that everywhere I wear them, I get compliments on them. No...
I never heard of a fake pair either....
I dont think they are too big. What I noticed is that people on the styleforum site have a certain viewpoint on things, that 99% of the population out in public doesnt.