or Connect

Posts by mystillwater

Doing some spring cleaning and getting rid of the stuff i'm not wearing. All prices include shipping in the US. not interested in shipping internationally. 01 - Levis 511 Selvedge 34x34 (New with tags) - $75 unworn with tags. nice and stiff. Size - 34 x 34 Waist - 35" Inseam - 34.5" Outseam - 44" Front Rise - 10.5" Back Rise - 14.5" Knee - 9" Ankle - 7.5" 02 - Levis 514 Selvedge 32x34 (moderately worn) - $50 worn a few times. enough to have very light...
Ranging from vintage to modern. Cotton, Linen, Silk and possibly a blend or two. These have all been used for ornamental purposes only. One vintage cotton is still sealed. Asking $65 shipped moved to ebay
I used to wear ties everyday.. now i'm down to a few times a year. selling off most of my remaining collection. they range from Luciano Barbera, Paul Stuart, Hickey, J. Crew, U.C.O.B. to off brand thrift finds. Condition on most is great, a few may have stains or pulls but i deemed them acceptable to stay in my rotation. I'm selling them as a lot only. i'm decluttering for a move and i'd like to ship them out together. asking $95 shipped moved to ebay
LOT #1 - SILK navy one marked "100% Silk Made in Italy" and handstitched red one recently purchased italian silk but unbranded 2 silk squares from Banana Republic (green/grey & purple) $40 shipped LOT #2 2 vintage cotton squares (blrown & blue) 2 modern checked squares (pink & green) $30 shipped Lot #3 - Vintage Cotton/Linen 6 vintage handkerchiefs - all white pack of 3 vinatage Arrow cotton handkerchiefs 1 loose vitange cotton handkerchief of similar...
Brooks Brothers Tweed Overcoat Black/Grey Herringbone 100% New Wool Tweed from Scotland I'm the original owner. Purchased new from a retail location. It's a very nice, warm Robert Noble tweed. It's got a zip in vest that has a high collar to block out wind on extra cold days. Otherwise, it zips out. It's got tons of pockets including SF HOF feature, the ticket pocket. I bought this right around the time i quit my 9-5 and stopped dressing up much so it has only come out...
The Merrells are basically an imported knockoff of the Danners.. i've got Mountain Lights and i think they may never wear out. Seriously well made (in the US). although i probably wouldn't wear them as fashion statement, i love the way they look and don't hesitate to recommend them for backpacking and in-climate weather. they are one solid piece of leather (even the tongue) and are totally re-craftable.
anybody wearing Duck Boots this winter? Thinking of picking up a pair but not sure what's out there.. i like the Sorel Premium Ts and the regular LL Bean 10"ers. just wondering if anybody else is making them that i should pay attention to.
Last season's Brooks Bros White Suede Bucs, Size 10 D with trees. Worn twice. Excellent condition. impossible to keep flawless.. got a couple small smudges that were removed via the eraser trick. 9/10 asking $80 shipped.
So here's the story. I've been an SF-er for a while. I was a chlothes horse already but it got worse has i read all the threads here. I got into thrifting and shopping like crazy. I was working in an office and wore a shirt and tie everyday. It was a great life. i had alot of fun. Then, i decided to start my own business. life got better. i'm doing what i love everyday and life is good. the business has been doing really well and i'm really happy. but i guess i just...