or Connect

Posts by zazaza

not much to add besides what the title and pictures say new with tags, from pet and smoke free home measurements: (all taken with BiG methods) waist: 18 across the top front ( so 36w according to the BiG method) inseam: 33.5 leg opening 8.75 thigh 12.5 front rise 11 back rise 15 SOLD thanks
I don't have the Context Tankers, but I have the Leather Soul version in #8 and they've been my go to this fall. They can be worn in a casual office, but also look great with jeans. I love them. I'm considering a pair of roys but frankly they remind me of Red Wing GTs and Wolverine 1000 mile a little too much. theres nothing special (looking) about them Quote: Originally Posted by e23 Currently, debating between the Alden + Context Roy Boots or...
hasn't bing CB been dead for a couple months? Quote: Originally Posted by constantine. wait for a shoebuy.com 30% off special, and then use bing cashback.
Alden offers a tan, snuff and brown suede. (i think) from what i remember, and unfortunately what doesn't seem to currently be available, the chukka the shoemart offers is available in all three variations, all with accurate pics on their website. maybe email them and ask for pic of their tan? Quote: Originally Posted by scb so i've seen a bunch of pictures of alden's tan suede, and each picture shows a different color. can someone post a...
final drop
It did take awhile for them to get the job done, but yes, they are very good about fixing problems . Quote: Originally Posted by Omega Man Nice boots. You bought the boots in Feb, Alden did all that to fix your boots for you. Impressive!
bump , another drop
when you make the request you're subscribing to a list, the email goes out about once a month Quote: Originally Posted by wj4 Speaking of factory seconds from ShoeMart...do they really email you guys back? From what I've been told, you send them an email requesting all of the seconds they have in your size and they will give you the prices and what they have. I've emailed them twice and never got a reply.
bump, reduced
These are the "hawaiian tankers" Leather soul came out with a few seasons back. they are 12D on the barrie last and are in #8 shell cordovan they are in slightly used condition and fresh off an alden factory restoration. history: I purchased these in feb of this year from Leather Soul. They were worn sparingly through winter here in new england and in april I noticed the welt stitch on one of the boots had come loose. they were finally sent into alden for a repair in...