or Connect

Posts by zazaza

I have a pair of the leather soul Hawaiian tankers (which as far as i know are the same as the context tankers, sans the pull tab) at first i thought they were pointer than indy's but realized a lot of it is the NST stitching drawing attention to the point of the toe. i can tell you that i wear mine pretty much exclusively with jeans, but they can be worn with more formal pants easily. if it were between tankers and a pair of indy's i'd pick the tankers. way more...
i've found grensons G width to be pretty wide (wider than a US D) if possible i'd try to get length/width measurements for them ahead of ordering to help decide Quote: Originally Posted by hnlax how is grenson's sizing? i'm an 11D (US) in allen edmonds, and the grensons I am looking at come in a g width--should I go with a 10G (UK) or 10.5G (UK)? I plan on wearing these with boot socks
the giftcard and free shipping promotion is at the top of the page and activated automatically the 20% off $50+ may need to be activated via email, but the fine print on my email says use you can use code november20 or call your order in and ask for it Quote: Originally Posted by mike868y Is there a code you need for this? I don't see it on the front page.
LL Bean Signature is running 20% off orders of $50+ this stacks with their other promo of a $10 gift card with purchases of $50+ as well as free shipping
George hamiltons knuckle under a magnifying glass? Quote: Originally Posted by jasonfoote303 NoOoOoO PeNNNNN
i think this was mentioned earlier in the thread but Sterlingwear is currently making 100% wool versions of the Navigator in Navy and Tan in addition to the black. (this may be true for the Authentic as well, but i'm not positive) they aren't on the sterlingwear website, but i can say with certainty that they exist, i just bought a 100% wool Navigator in Navy this week. Quote: Originally Posted by YoPete525 As several members have already...
+1 Quote: Originally Posted by chasingred People are obviously buying those workshirts as pieces of fashion. So are all those young college kids at Urban Outfitters who want to look like folky hip outdoorsy laborers. All I'm saying is that SA seems like overpriced OU stuff, and I assume OU gets crapped on in the SWD forum, and SA gets praised. I don't understand the inconsistency.
what is this a code for? Quote: Originally Posted by Kvc06 spring25 for extra 25% off
+1 wtf is a toque? (i now know, but still,wtf is a toque) Quote: Originally Posted by hobojones I misread the title as: Do people wear tongues?
I was going off of what was found here: http://www.rakuten.ne.jp/gold/jalana...ize/index.html after translating, the pic next to the grey sterlingwear says its covered with a "smooth satin lining" so i assumed its the navigator. however when scrolling down its saying M21 is the authentic so now i'm not sure whichever is shown in the pic is pretty fitted and I'm not sure the authentic would have such a trim look considering its fleece lined....