or Connect

Posts by zazaza

I just received my clearance pair last week as part of the 2 for 250 deal...first impressions:I think I got a heck of a deal with a burgundy shell mcgraw for 125, but I'm not crazy about the fit.for reference, I'm a 12D, take an 11.5 in the unlined Shell Alden LHS on the Van last, and find that these fit well in length, but seem to be a touch wide. (i'm getting some "bowing" when I walk)I'm not complaining, but feel if I were going to pay full whack for these I may want to...
[[SPOILER]] Gorgeous. Love seeing shoes like these with some miles on them.
Yes.
Bucksfan, awesome photos. Can you comment on the walnut daltons a bit more? I'm considering a pair, but in that photo they look like alden whiskey, which I do not need more of. Also, can you share your impressions about the boots in general? (do you like them, etc) thanks!
Marginally
NY to BOS via UPS ground is 12.70 for 2lbs, 13.13 for 3lbsif that's not a marginal increase then I don't know what is.
they, and many others, ship UPS ground, which costs the same for something that weighs .5lb or 1lb (and is only marginally more expensive for something that is 2lb, 2.5, etc) like Raindrop said, you want to minimize, buy more!
I'm a little late to the party, but can someone please let me know what the deal was with the Shell Patriots? Is it now over?
30% of at C'H'C'M' with 4YEARS (appears to work on sale items as well)
I have yet to receive, but they are 12D and burgundy cordoCan post some shots one I get them.