or Connect

Posts by zazaza

That is a nice touch. I have the Paragon from last year, which is a similar style knit, and my only gripe are those gaps. They're super pronounced/felt when worn with just a T underneath.Still, I love that pattern.Sometimes I think it looks like some sort of armor.A badass Danish fishermans armor.
where?
Not trolling. It's just that it's unlikely that such a deal is meant to be, and the best way to get it killed (and have yours, and everyone else's order cancelled) is by posting about it on a forum.
Care to share a spot that has them on sale?p.s. i've seen them described as having an "updated" or "modern" fit, which I interpret as slimmer than most knits of that style.
thendontbuythefvckingcardigan!
Is that "teck" cordovan?Those are beauts!
I completely agree on the quality of Alden Cordovan (Horween) vs. Trickers (Comipel?)However, Tricker's does offer some pretty nifty colors (the Iris cordo MTO referred to on this thread is bananas).As for Viberg, only time will allow me to form a thorough opinion, but as of now I think the workmanship is a step above Tricker's in terms of sheer durability, and their materials are superior, IMO.Still, with Viberg starting ~$700 for a calf boot it's not a fair...
Thanks, guys.They're on Brown Dainite. I wanted commando for a true foul weather boot, but considering these cost the same as a new pair of Calf Stow's I really can't complain.All I know is I'm hooked on the 4497, and Tricker's in general. My experience with boots in this price range has pretty much been limited to Alden, and I can say that Tricker's slays Alden when it comes to this type of footwear. (Viberg is pretty awesome as well, though)I spent a lot of time...