or Connect

Posts by zazaza

I just received my first pair of Trickers, Navy Cordovan Stow on Dainite from Re-Tricker. I'm smitten. Can't get over how nice and solid these feel. Thanks to all for the wealth of info in this thread.
My current favorite is the 3570.50 on the Omega Rally. Comfortable enough that I forget I'm wearing it, and it brings a smile every time I check the time. If you're after a croc strap look up PeterWatch I have a Honey croc fitted for Omega Deployant and I feel his price to quality is outstanding.
20% off at Gentry with code TAKE20 and hey, they carry SNS too! (and are selling the Reference jacket for $600??)
having not had much experience with Marrkt, I'm wondering if the remaining Cabourn pieces will have further drops? If anyone has any insight it'd be greatly appreciated. Even better, if owners of the Kara Koram can chime in with their thoughts on the piece I'd be very grateful. thank you in advance
Do you know who makes these?
Mocha Oil Tan Roughout Service Boot This is the 5th time I've worn them and I took this pic after spending hours clearing brush and invasive plants during a company outing. On the boat a co-worker said "your boots are beautiful, you're going to ruin them!" on the ride back another said "they look awesome and like nothing happened to them" Can't believe how well built and comfortable Vibergs are.
"Sorry, that coupon has expired."
Its prompting a code and wont let you proceed without one. What's the secret?
i can't believe that after pining for a pair of these for so long I have a pair of Rough out service boots on their way to me. I know about the quality of these boots, but am even more impressed that Guy emailed me to clear up a question in the midst of what had to be a busy day at Viberg. Class operation all around.
ordered from Barneys (not whorehouse), received confirmation, shipped ...and received the wrong item emailed asking why not just cancel instead of sending the wrong thing, and could they please send the right thing? received a boilerplate "sorry, send us back the wrong thing and we'll mail you the right thing" (which is now sold out) bush league psyche-out stuff.