or Connect

Posts by zazaza

keep it, you'll regret letting it go.
I love Viberg.
exactly the same shoe as seen here Only selling because I got a pair of mids as well which I like more. price includes shipping CONUS payment via paypal thanks for looking
I feel the same way.I totally appreciate that it's a one man operation, he's doing his thing, etc.Still, when I first emailed him about my broken keyhook he didn't respond. Followed up a week later, having ordered two grab bags at that point, with the suggestion that he just ship my replacement along with my grab bags, and was told "replacements are processed separately".But isn't Corter Leather just one dude making shit and then mailing it out?So the same dude who filled...
I also ordered two bags and received the exact same contents.They came after emailing with Eric about my old keyhook, which broke and which he said he'd replace...So looks like my friends will be getting Keyhooks as gifts!Overall I'm not really impressed with the value of these bags. The pic on the site/description made it seem like a lot of nice stuff would be given out, but in the end it seems to just be a way to move older style key hooks and unevenly cut leather...
That is a nice touch. I have the Paragon from last year, which is a similar style knit, and my only gripe are those gaps. They're super pronounced/felt when worn with just a T underneath.Still, I love that pattern.Sometimes I think it looks like some sort of armor.A badass Danish fishermans armor.
where?
Not trolling. It's just that it's unlikely that such a deal is meant to be, and the best way to get it killed (and have yours, and everyone else's order cancelled) is by posting about it on a forum.
Care to share a spot that has them on sale?p.s. i've seen them described as having an "updated" or "modern" fit, which I interpret as slimmer than most knits of that style.