or Connect

Posts by zazaza

I just grabbed a pair of the pebbled LWB and am curious who's behind the "made in USA" label as well.Their retail price of $550 has me thinking it's not AE, but I don't know if that's wishful thinking...
To top it off one of their reps told me they will not deduct VAT.F that noise.
Appreciate this PSA, and they seem to be a good deal, but $100 to ship a pair of shoes is nuts.
^ those look awesome.
Wilderness Workshop is a completely different animal than the Tannery upstairs. I can't comment on who owns it, but the dude who runs it (jason) is a class act and everyone who works there has been nothing but friendly and helpful.Contrast that with upstairs where it's high pressure sales by dudes who really aren't well informed on what they're selling.I had one guy tell me he owns every Alden model that the store carries, but was flummoxed when I asked him which Alden...
[[SPOILER]] Hard to say without knowing what you normally wear and intend to pair them with, but when I dropped in there a couple weeks ago I saw they have a #8 shell straight cap blucher. I'd be hard pressed to think of a shoe they carry that has more utility than that one.
Slightly off topic, but I figure there have to be some My Morning Jacket fans in this thread ... I think Jim James is wearing shell Indy's at 1:54 in this video http://youtu.be/zsvTfaAAVBg
I figure you guys are unaware this thread exists... For f#%&$ sake please use it.
I figure it depends how soon you ordered after the sale started. I think I ordered on the 2nd or 3rd day...also chose the expedited shipping. shipped yesterday/delivered today. awesome.Nice snag on the Menlo, would have def chose that if my size were avail.i opted for the biker jacket
I received tracking last night and it's to be delivered today. (fwiw, ordered denim, a leather, and a T)