or Connect

Posts by zazaza

Anyone know where I could find a bag like this?
Can anyone reccomend a large zip top tote type bag with handles and a shoulder strap? I'm looking for something big enough to hold a 15inch Mac and a large dslr camera insert. Any suggestions are welcomed.
online? in-store?
That is quite nice. Along the same lines, know of any totes that are a little bigger, with zipper closure and shoulder strap, and could accommodate a good size camera insert?
I think what omega charges for straps is absurd too, but I still paid $$$ for a leather rally strap with an omega deployment clasp because omega was the only brand that makes that strap specifically for my Speedy, and I love it.Although, having handled an omega nato strap I wouldn't shell out what they ask because it's not worth it. I can get a very similar strap for a fraction of the price.That said, OEM vs a 3rd party i've never heard of isn't an apples to apples...
I'm sorry, but $30 for a perlon (braided nylon) strap is absurd.
lulz. fuck these guys, seriously.
Part of me agrees, but the other part is pissed on principal. Not that much money spent by a lot of people adds up to a lot of money. edit: also if what others have speculated is true, they may be using current income to fulfill old orders. If they suddenly got hit with a ton of chargebacks and lost all that money they thought they've made off with they'd likely be forced to close shop.
I placed order 589 on Nov 4 2014. I emailed them on April 17 asking what the deal was and immediately received what appeared to be an auto-generated email stating my order was "at the cutting table" I just received an email today thanking me for placing order 589 today, June 11 2015. I wrote to Roman asking what was going on. He replied almost immediately saying "please disregard. the system is in the middle of an update" No mention of where the hell my pants are. The...
good catch, that was a typo, it's the 348 last, thanks!