or Connect

Posts by zazaza

good catch, that was a typo, it's the 348 last, thanks!
if anyone sees silk navy polka dot or mughul scarves and is willing to proxy please let me know
if anyone is willing to proxy the drakes sale please let me know!
selling a pair of lightly worn lowndes in brown suede http://www.styleforum.net/t/453553/crocket-and-jones-lowndes-suede-double-monks-size-uk11/0_100#post_7668094
The Iconic Nigel Cabourn Cameraman Jacket in Navy Harris Tweed and Navy Mackintosh. Incredible details, like natural Corozo Buttons, metal fireman clasp closure, a waterproof Mackintosh upper, and cozy Harris Tweed lower. This is THE style/color of Camerman that everyone wants. I hate to part with it, but it just no longer fits me. Condition is like new, only listing as used since I did wear it out a few times.
Brown suede, could use a brushing but otherwise in great shape. I purchased these new and wore about 10 times before realizing they just don't work with my wardrobe. 348 last includes bags, but no box. let me know if you have any questions free shipping CONUS
I may, but honestly i'm tempted to just rub one out into it and forget it like so many youthful indiscretions
the fabric (wool/cotton) is ok, but it literally looks like someone sewed two pieces of fabric together at the crown, stitched a gnarly seam down the back, and haphazardly cut the piece, not even bothering to finish the edgesReading previous comments about "unfinished hems" and marveling at this incredible piece of crap in my hand tells me whomever is behind this brand has fuck all of an idea of what they're doing.
[[SPOILER]] for the love of god, man take it elsewhere
Just received the beanie I ordered and it's one of the most wonderfully unfinshed pieces of shit I've ever bought.I sincerely hope they go out of business.