or Connect

Posts by zazaza

TBS Final sale on....and the site is down
I feel like there should be a thread where people can post OP-ED's about the emotional and psychological impact the Barney's warehouse sale had on them.
edit: everyone beat me to what i was going to say
Is there a trick to getting the code to work?I tried it on two pairs of Rancourts to no avail.
The more time I've spent with the Stanley and Sons bag the more i think the price was an absolute steal. The quality of the leather is wonderful and it seems to be pretty well made.I wanted a cleaner aesthetic, which is why i like the Mismo bag, but at this price I can't complain.Primary use is for the office, overnights at my girlfriends, normal "tote" bag stuff.Shit, I may even take it to a farmers market.edit: picked it up in brown.
anyone chime in on Bric's luggage quality?
Shipping rate is dumb but they are located on Long Island, which isn't even part of NYC. It's an Island, u guyz.Just order a bunch of shit and the sting won't seem so bad.
I'd grabbed that Mismo Utility, along with their Day Pack, from Barneys. Really nice stuff, but just wasn't what I was looking for.PDSF, that Saunter tote looks awesome.I just picked up this for $140 and am slightly regretting my decision upon seeing it.
The Mens Market has some pretty great deals right now on brands like MMM, EG, and APC. (there are other great, non-acronymed brands as well) I just took delivery of a leather Stanley and Sons tote for $140, as well as some Orlebar Bobby T's, and am quite pleased. Their packaging is really nice as well, given that you like well wrapped packages and an abundance of tissue paper.
Inventory Stockroom just hit 50% Killer deal on Vibergs if you're a 7 or 9