or Connect

Posts by zazaza

same exact thing happened to me.It snapped, he asked for a photo, i sent it.A month later i asked where it was and was told "i'm so busy, after the holidays"that was last xmas.I don't care how great (or in this case, shoddy) your product is, if you have poor customer service you won't last.
A canvas Mismo would be ideal, sadly I've only seen nylon (which is admittedly pretty nice) recently.(If you want to get rid of your brief Fok, please let me know)
I blind purchased two via barneys that I ended up returning (only because they weren't my style), and now have a 3rd I'll likely keep. The quality of everything I've handled has been great.I'm moving from a Filson as well. My biggest hangup is moving from waxed cotton (filson) to water resistant nylon (mismo).30% off and free shipping at Jed & Marne
why would any of those jobs preclude using a Mismo bag as your work bag?I feel like they have a lot of different styles which can be used in pretty much any situation.edit: in the spirit of keeping this a sales related post, x20aug14 gets 20% off sale at Farfetch
these are similar
edit: nvrmnd
TBS Final sale on....and the site is down
I feel like there should be a thread where people can post OP-ED's about the emotional and psychological impact the Barney's warehouse sale had on them.
edit: everyone beat me to what i was going to say
Is there a trick to getting the code to work?I tried it on two pairs of Rancourts to no avail.