or Connect

Posts by onix

Hermes silk twill ties would feel "cheap" compared to any high-end ties out there, simply because they use light silk. Their heavy silk ties are much more substantial. Also, new silk twill ties would be quite crisp, and thus give the illusion that they have higher quality than used ones.
^ what's the size? Are you selling them?
I only have 1 pair of black shoes. Worn a handful of times last year. I have nothing against black shoes. I just look better with non-black shoes.
Near NOS original Peal shoes, circa 1950s. To be honest, the leather was not that great.
Real.
Picasso.
Sewing the Kiton label on is a lot of effort, you know.
I would stay away from this type of listing. The title screams "cashmere", which represents only 1% of the material content. Previously the title said 18K gold buttons, but such a claim is now completely edited out. The suit on the model is different from the item being sold (albeit similarity at the first glance, note the elbow patch on the model). The suit comes with no pants (see Q&A) even though there are measurements for pants!?! Last but not least, listing number of...
What lens did you use? Nice bokeh.
As a related discussion, this is how I solved my problem, nearly 3 years ago (see original discussion). They worked beautifully. I now don't do that anymore, since I now have enough shoes in my rotation.