or Connect

Posts by onix

Spotted fake items on ebay? Post them here. Better, let your fellow forumites know why they are not authentic. I will go first. with some Hermes ties. Order from good fake to bad fake. seller: getitnow0_6 brand: hermes (tie) link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/171026861985 comment: Hermes tie never comes with material tag on the big blade (though some non-100%-silk comes with material tag on the small blade). This tie is a really good fake with everything else seems...
Interesting. I am in the States, which online store offers the best price?
How does Carmina compare, in terms of leather quality and workmanship, to C&J benchgrade and C&J handgrade?
Size 50? They should have made a size 36, and 2 pairs of gloves with the remaining leather, then sell to hermes-man for double the price. Stupid Hermes.
Below.
But this is not a problem of GMO alone. It applies to everything. For example, we have been eating wild fish since the beginning of humanity, but not until the 1950s we learned that some fish such as tuna has a high level of mercury which is also harmful for children's development. So why does GMO get singled out for side effect that has not been proven/shown? Simply because it's a bit more advanced and people don't understand it very well?
I agree. For the record, as co-op member myself, I know that there are many reasons for co-op. In particular, I can make cheese out of my non-Pasteurized milk.
1. Subjective.2. Same with everything else.3. Same with everything else.4. Same with everything else.5. That's the government job.6. Subjective
No offense taken. Endorsement from the Internet worth nothing anyway, an actual degree worth a bit more.
Should that be the opposite? With cross-pollination, you just have to hope that the good traits express, the bad one suppressed, and no weird mutation. At the DNA level, scientists would isolate the genes that they care about, then make it express, or suppress it. Of course, each genes can be the cause for many characteristics, but they know precisely what happens. So if anything, it is cross-pollination that has high unpredictability.All of these seem to be the...