or Connect

Posts by tkte3tu

As requested, details posted below (sorry for poor quality pictures, flash worked out horribly): Navy Cotton pants ($148 CONUS, firm): Waist: 18.5" Inseam: 37.5" unhemmed Rise: 10" Thigh: 12" Knee: 9.75" Leg opening: 9.5" Charcol wool ($208 CONUS, firm): Waist: 18.5" with split waistband Inseam: 33" (unhemmed but basted, can see in picture, another 3.5" to let down) Rise: 10" Thigh: 12" Knee: 9.75" Leg opening: 9.5" PM me with any...
Snagged some seriously amazing pants in the Gilt sale; unfortunately, both are too large for me. Madison model. Happy to sell at cost plus shipping CONUS ($208 for wool, $148 cotton) instead of returning them. If interested PM me, and I'll be happy to post measurements/pictures here. Thanks!
Just wanted to say I had a great experience with who8mahrice. We executed a trade on two jackets with no problems whatsoever and great communication.
Last chance before return to Gilt!
Hey all, First time seller here, but have bought here many, many times. Also on eBay as tkuhn2002, 100% positive feedback over many years. Up for sale are a great pair of Rag & Bone RB23 Jay Jeans in the "mudd" color, size 34. Bought these just recently off Gilt and they're definitely too slim for me. Looking for $110 firm shipped CONUS, or willing to trade for a size 36 (other colors possible). Measurements: Waist 17 Rise 10 Thigh 10.5 Leg opening...
Had a great experience with lefty on a pair of fantastic Inco High Comforts. Shipped very quickly, in perfect packaging and condition. Also, great communication prior to receiving the item.
Quote: Originally Posted by fuji What line are they from? I saw a pair of Ferregamo loafers fro mthe main line today and they were awful. Leather was alright, but the construction was crappy. If they are from the studio or main line I wouldn't get them. If they are from the Tremezza line then you should buy them if they are a good price and fit well. They're main line, I believe (says Lavorazione Originale on the sole). Any recommendations on...
Hello SF, Been lurking here for a short while, and now I come out of the woodwork to ask for some help. What do you think of these shoes? I can generally get away with wearing just about any kind of non-sneaker/sandal footwear to work--as a result I've been wearing mostly loafers. That said, I'd really like to bring it up a notch without seeming over-dressed relative to my peers, and was thinking of pulling the trigger on these during the Ferragamo private...
PM sent.
Are #8 and #18 still available?