or Connect

Posts by tkte3tu

Added new pairs and updated sold.
All prices are shipped CONUS; Paypal gift or +3%. Incotex High Comfort Incochinos 100% cotton in size 50 (US 34). Sort of a mudd/stone color. Also very slim fitting; amazing buttons. Also made in Romania. Note that these have a slight tear in the left leg near the bottom of the leg (see pictures). Likely this will not be an issue when hemmed, since it's very near the end and these are unhemmed. Price reflects defect. $70. Waist: 16.25" Rise: 9.75" Inseam: 35.25"...
In excellent condition with papers (box optional).
Both Nudies still available. Added W+H jacket. Planning on adding more in the near future.
Actual measurements posted at request!
Nudie Thin Finns, size 33x32. Waist: 34" Inseam: 31.5" $75. Wings and Horns M3 jacket, size M Absolutely amazing jacket. This is in brand new condition. Washed once, never worn. Amazing details everywhere. Would keep, but simply too big for me. Tag included below. Retails for $462, selling for $250 shipped CONUS. There is a slight discoloration near the pocket, but it's barely noticeable. I've included a picture below; it's to the upper...
As requested, details posted below (sorry for poor quality pictures, flash worked out horribly): Navy Cotton pants ($148 CONUS, firm): Waist: 18.5" Inseam: 37.5" unhemmed Rise: 10" Thigh: 12" Knee: 9.75" Leg opening: 9.5" Charcol wool ($208 CONUS, firm): Waist: 18.5" with split waistband Inseam: 33" (unhemmed but basted, can see in picture, another 3.5" to let down) Rise: 10" Thigh: 12" Knee: 9.75" Leg opening: 9.5" PM me with any...
Snagged some seriously amazing pants in the Gilt sale; unfortunately, both are too large for me. Madison model. Happy to sell at cost plus shipping CONUS ($208 for wool, $148 cotton) instead of returning them. If interested PM me, and I'll be happy to post measurements/pictures here. Thanks!
Just wanted to say I had a great experience with who8mahrice. We executed a trade on two jackets with no problems whatsoever and great communication.
Last chance before return to Gilt!