or Connect

Posts by tkte3tu

Worn less than 10 times. One hot soak and that's it. No alterations whatsoever. These jeans are basically brand new; no significant signs of wear. Waist measures 17.75" across. Asking $135 shipped CONUS. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.
Got these from Context about a year ago. Worn about 10 times total, with one hot soak. Barely any wear in them at all, and unaltered in any way. The waist has stretched a bit, and measures 18" across. Everything else is about the same as Context's measurements. Pics below. Asking $95 shipped CONUS.
Sold! Thanks everyone.
Drop!
Price drop!
Hey all, Bought this fantastic pair of C&J Westbournes in 9.5D US (8.5 E UK) on the 348 last about a year ago from SkyValet in DC. I've worn them about 10 times and have unfortunately decided they just won't work for my wide feet. They are in great condition still, always kept in trees, with minimal creasing. There is a very mild scuff on the front right toe-box, and some slight discoloration on the left. These would look great with a shine. Obviously, tons of life...
Updated sold and added several new items!
Slim-fitting, with relatively narrow shoulders (my best coat measures 17.5"). Thanks!
Updated sold. Added Burberry sweater.
~5 times. It's been sitting in a drawer for the last 6 months, though.