or Connect

Posts by tkte3tu

Sorry for the delay--yes, unfortunately, the amount of material on the seam is very small (maybe 1/4" - 1/2" based on the feel of it), so it might be difficult to let out.   Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help.
These iPhone pictures are phenomenally bad, but here they are nonetheless. If you have any other specific areas you'd like to see, I can take some additional iPhone closeups (for what they're worth). Thanks for the interest!  
I'd actually say these are closer to "like-new," with the exception of the waist stretch. There are almost no visible fades at all. They were hot-soaked once by me.
Used, but excellent condition Dries corduroy blazer. Bought this off eBay but it's way too big for me. There is a small (~1") tear in the lining at the armpit, right along the seam; this should be easily fixable by your local tailor.   Shoulder (straight across back): 17.5" P2P: 21.5" Sleeve: 26" Length: 30"   Asking $100 shipped CONUS; please contact me for shipping to elsewhere.
Hem is 8" (just added to post--thanks for reminding me). I'm actually not sure if these are One-Wash, but I'm guessing they are (they don't feel like raw before a wash).
NWT. Bought from another forum member, tried on, but decided they're too big for me.   Waist: 17.5" Front rise: 11" Inseam: 33.5" Thigh: 11.25" Hem: 8"   Asking $80 shipped CONUS; please contact me for shipping elsewhere.
Absolutely brand new. Just decided I need a size smaller. Zip fly. Waist: 34" Front rise: 11.5" Inseam: 33" Leg opening: 8.25"   Asking $125 shipped; please contact me for shipping costs elsewhere.
Brand new without tags Borrelli brown woven belt. Leather tip. Comes with original bag.   Measurements:   37.75" 3rd hole to tip 1.25" wide   Made in Italy.   Asking $70 shipped CONUS; please contact me for shipping costs elsewhere.
Great summer Engineered Garments white polo shirt. Worn once, washed once. Great condition; just decided it was too small for me. Snap buttons on the placket and button-down collar.   Shoulder (straight across back): 16" P2P: 19.5" Length: 24"   Asking $30 shipped CONUS; please contact me for shipping costs to other locations.
Worn less than a dozen times; hot soaked once. Only selling due to excessive stretch for my size. Note that these are non-selvedge.   Waist: 17.5" Front rise: 10" Inseam: 33"   Asking $50 shipped CONUS; please contact me for shipping costs elsewhere.