or Connect

Posts by tkte3tu

Used sparingly over the course of a year, but just decided I need one size up. Very minor signs of wear (mild denim stains, mostly; inside label rubbed off, also). Comes with original box and bags. Asking $200 shipped CONUS.
Classic tuxedo from TaT. Single button, peak lapel, satin facings, ventless. Trousers are flat front with side tabs. Worn exactly twice. Asking $250 shipped CONUS. Measurements: Jacket: Shoulder: 16.75" Length (BOC): 29.75" Chest: 19" Sleeve length: 24" Trousers: Waist: 16.25" Inseam: 30" w/2.5" to let out Sorry for the poor iPhone pictures. Happy to take clearer closeups if there is interest.
I actually just received my finished DJ and trousers from Chan as my first commission, so perhaps I can provide some insight here.As for fabric, I went with 11 oz. Scabal barathea. It's on the expensive side, but worth it. Personal preference, I suppose, but I would recommend against a heavier fabric (went with the lightest they had). With a tuxedo, I find it virtually always the case that you're wearing it under one of two conditions: (a) outdoors (e.g., wedding) when...
Brand new, completely unaltered jacket from HY. Awesome construction; very soft shoulder. Nothing wrong with it; just doesn't fit me as well as I hoped and it's past the return date. Here's the description from the HY website: 100% super 120s wool. Soft and lightly constructed. Half-canvas. Considerable hand stitching, including collar. Two button. Three open patch pockets. Side vents. Lined only in sleeves and shoulder. Unfinished sleeves. Made in...
Up for sale is a set of 9 Proper Cloth shirts, all high quality fabrics with thick MOP buttons. Left column are all their "Colorado Button Down" collar, which is very soft and has a great roll. These have single button, rounded cuffs. The right column are all their "Presidential Spread" collar, which have a double-button cut corner barrell cuff. Overall size of the shirts is great for small guys in the 36-38 range. $40 each or $300 for the set, shipped...
Apologies. Accidental double-post.
Awesome made in Japan Robert Geller black wayfarers. Solid construction. Virtually unused; from what I can tell, no visible scratches or blemishes. Comes with dust cloth and original box. Sold out in many stores. Asking $215 shipped CONUS.
Bought these from a member a while ago, but are too stretched to fit me. Unhemmed. Price is firm at $75 shipped CONUS. Waist: 17" Thigh: 10.75"
Really sorry to both of you. For some reason I didn't get an email notification that you guys had replied. Here you go: P2P: 19.25" S2S: 17" Hope this helps.
Absolutely stunning Isaia Napoli charcoal sweater. Very subtle red piping on neck and sleeves. Very lightweight and soft. Unworn. P2P: 20" Sleeve: 25.5" $150 shipped CONUS.