or Connect

Posts by tkte3tu

All of the below are used, but good condition, with minor alterations (hem or waist, as noted). I know the pictures below aren't the greatest; please forgive me, but I imagine most of you know these items already. I'm happy to take more detailed pictures or post more measurements as requested. Please PM me with any questions. W+H Westpoint navy chinos Waist: 32" Inseam: 29.75" $65 shipped CONUS. Uniqlo Vintage black chinos Waist: 32" Inseam: 32.5" $25 shipped...
Up for sale are a set of gently used AE Cliftons in size 9 3E. Kept in shoe trees always when not worn. Slight scuffs in the toe box which should come out easily with a good shine; one knick on the side of the sole. Heels still in excellent condition.   Comes with original box and bags (shoe trees pictured not included).   Asking $50 shipped CONUS.
Absolutely brand new. Bought from Context, tried on once, and have sat in the original bag since. Sold out in this size, on sale for $268.   Measurements from Context:   Waist: 33" Rise: 11" Thigh: 11.5" Knee: 8.5" Leg opening: 8.5"   $150 shipped CONUS.
    I don't have the receipts to prove this (can't believe I've lost them), but they should be the bridle leather.  
Bought from another member here; excellent condition charcoal with slight blue/purple windowpane wool pants. These are slightly on the heavier side; good for FW. They have been hemmed to 2" cuffs. These just ended up too big for me and didn't want to destroy the pants trying to tailor them.   Waist: 17.75" Front rise: 10.5" Inseam: 32"   Asking what I paid for them: $65 shipped CONUS; please contact me for shipping elsewhere.
These pants are sick but I have to let them go. Super 150's tan herringbone Incotex in size 50/34. I had these hemmed and professionally slimmed slightly through the leg. Double-pleated, amazing stitching everywhere.      Waist: 17.5" Front rise: 11.5" Inseam: 30" + 2" to let out   Asking $65 $60 shipped CONUS; please contact me for shipping elsewhere.
Both belts tried on once but decided they're too big for me. Excellent condition. $25 each shipped CONUS, or both for $45.   Brass ring belt. Measures 44" from rings to end, but due to how the belt works this would best fit a 35-37" waist. 1 1/8" wide.   Brass harness belt. Measures 37" from third hole to tip of buckle. 1 3/8" wide.
Drop.
Drop.
Drop.