or Connect

Posts by tkte3tu

Awesome made in Japan Robert Geller black wayfarers. Solid construction. Virtually unused; from what I can tell, no visible scratches or blemishes. Comes with dust cloth and original box. Sold out in many stores. Asking $215 shipped CONUS.
Bought these from a member a while ago, but are too stretched to fit me. Unhemmed. Price is firm at $75 shipped CONUS. Waist: 17" Thigh: 10.75"
Really sorry to both of you. For some reason I didn't get an email notification that you guys had replied. Here you go: P2P: 19.25" S2S: 17" Hope this helps.
Absolutely stunning Isaia Napoli charcoal sweater. Very subtle red piping on neck and sleeves. Very lightweight and soft. Unworn. P2P: 20" Sleeve: 25.5" $150 shipped CONUS.
Barely worn S&H charcoal peak-lapel jacket. Fits like a slim 38R. Shoulder: 16.5" P2P: 19" Sleeve length: 24.5" Length: 29.25" $75 shipped CONUS.
Same exact belt as shown here on Context site. Almost completely unused. Belt is 1.5" wide and 42" long, and works best for someone in the 31-33" waist range. Asking $75 shipped CONUS.
You know the brand and sizing. Worn and washed a handful of times, but in excellent condition. Comes with original tag and replacement buttons. Great collar roll. $75 shipped CONUS. Price is firm. If you'd like detailed measurements or pictures, please let me know!
Three pairs of jeans for sale, all in excellent condition. The two PS are new with tags; the NS has been worn, washed once, and hemmed, but otherwise in like-new condition. $75 each shipped CONUS. APC NS Raw Indigo Selvedge (SOLD): W: 16.5 T: 11.5 Inseam: 30.5 APC PS 31 White: W: 16.75 T: 11 Inseam: 34 APC PS 31 Blue: W: 16 T: 10.5 Inseam: 34
Awesome socks; I just can't handle the heat of OTC. One size/M. Talbotts are wool blend; Pantherellas are cashmere blend. Both feel great. Pantherellas are $20 each or $50 for all 3. Colors are navy, "peat" (brown), and "natural" (tan). Talbotts are $15 each or $40 for all. Colors are navy w/purple/tan squares, camel w/navy and purple squares, "denim" w/brown squares. Prices include shipping to the CONUS.
You all know these. Worn for about 2 weeks total and then hot soaked once, but still feels reasonably stiff. Excellent condition. Unhemmed. Asking $90 shipped CONUS.