or Connect

Posts by tkte3tu

Amazing glenplaid navy 100% wool overcoat in size 38R. Made in Italy for Saks. Very warm and have received many compliments when wearing it. Wide lapels with pick stitching. Measurements: Chest:19" Length: 38" Sleeve length: 24" + 1" to let out Asking $250 shipped CONUS.
Yes, still available.
Basically unused, but still available on Charles Tyrwhitt's website here for twice the price. Fits a 38R perfectly. Measurements upon request. Asking $140 shipped CONUS.
Lightly used JCrew Sutherland navy trench coat in size S. Has plaid interlining and lined sleeves. Measurements upon request. Asking $75 shipped CONUS.
Worn in rotation Alden Plaza loafer in burnished calf on the 403 last. Size 9.5 D. Some scuffs in the toe box and side (as shown in photos), but otherwise excellent condition. Now on eBay here.
Used sparingly over the course of a year, but just decided I need one size up. Very minor signs of wear (mild denim stains, mostly; inside label rubbed off, also). Comes with original box and bags. Asking $200 shipped CONUS.
Classic tuxedo from TaT. Single button, peak lapel, satin facings, ventless. Trousers are flat front with side tabs. Worn exactly twice. Asking $250 shipped CONUS. Measurements: Jacket: Shoulder: 16.75" Length (BOC): 29.75" Chest: 19" Sleeve length: 24" Trousers: Waist: 16.25" Inseam: 30" w/2.5" to let out Sorry for the poor iPhone pictures. Happy to take clearer closeups if there is interest.
I actually just received my finished DJ and trousers from Chan as my first commission, so perhaps I can provide some insight here.As for fabric, I went with 11 oz. Scabal barathea. It's on the expensive side, but worth it. Personal preference, I suppose, but I would recommend against a heavier fabric (went with the lightest they had). With a tuxedo, I find it virtually always the case that you're wearing it under one of two conditions: (a) outdoors (e.g., wedding) when...
Brand new, completely unaltered jacket from HY. Awesome construction; very soft shoulder. Nothing wrong with it; just doesn't fit me as well as I hoped and it's past the return date. Here's the description from the HY website: 100% super 120s wool. Soft and lightly constructed. Half-canvas. Considerable hand stitching, including collar. Two button. Three open patch pockets. Side vents. Lined only in sleeves and shoulder. Unfinished sleeves. Made in...
Up for sale is a set of 9 Proper Cloth shirts, all high quality fabrics with thick MOP buttons. Left column are all their "Colorado Button Down" collar, which is very soft and has a great roll. These have single button, rounded cuffs. The right column are all their "Presidential Spread" collar, which have a double-button cut corner barrell cuff. Overall size of the shirts is great for small guys in the 36-38 range. $40 each or $300 for the set, shipped...