or Connect

Posts by tkte3tu

Used lightly on weekends for the last several years. Washed 2-3x with woolite black and hanged dry. Willing to trade for a size 30, or $75 shipped CONUS.
Worn in a rotation of many other shoes off and on for the last couple of years; they just don't get the time they deserve so I've decided to let them go. Excellent condition with minimal creasing. Dainite sole. Asking $125 shipped CONUS.
Excellent condition but used C&J tan belt with brass buckle, size 34. Comes with original box. Actual belt measures 35" from middle hole to tip of belt buckle. Asking $80 shipped CONUS.
Like new condition; worn sparingly on weekends for the last year or so. No fades. Hot soaked once. Willing to trade for a size 30, or $75 shipped CONUS.
Very good condition Allen Edmonds Strand in black, size 9 3E. Worn sparingly in a rotation of several other shoes. Asking $125 shipped CONUS.
Very good condition Allen Edmonds Strand in walnut, size 9 3E. Worn sparingly in a rotation of several other shoes. Asking $125 shipped CONUS.
Used, but excellent condition Filson 256 briefcase in tan. Has a small imperfection due to a denim stain, but it's hardly noticeable and can likely be taken out. Happy to post pictures on request.
Worn exactly once. Very warm and great for layering. Asking $75 shipped CONUS. Shoulder (raglan, so best guess): 17.5" Chest: 20" Sleeve (raglan, so best guess): 25.5" Length: 24.5"
Beautiful, heavy, but breathable charcoal cardigan by Rag and Bone for Barney's. Size is M but fits much slimmer. I'm a 38R and this fits well (it's also very stretchable). Heavy metal buttons. Asking $75 shipped CONUS. Chest: 18.5" Shoulder: 16.5" Sleeve: 26"
Awesome, barely worn W+H mac jacket/trench in khaki, size M. While it's a medium, I'd say it fits a 38 roughly true to size. Asking $200 shipped CONUS. Price is firm. Shoulder: 17" Chest: 21" Length: 33" Sleeve: 24"