or Connect

Posts by Nova1

Quote: Originally Posted by GiltGroupe 75% of it was brand new to the site. The merchandise Gilt group sells is very nice. However, I agree that the customer service is really lacking. It took several days and numerous emails to address a problem that I had with the order. It's been a month and they are still working on it.
A couple of years ago, I purchased a dress shirt with a large 2 button spread collar - very slim fitting and great fabric. The buttons, however, were not sewn well and some started unraveling after 3 to 4 washes. All in all, I would still buy from them (only when they are on sale).
Quote: Originally Posted by Azure up??¿? I have also noticed that with two completely different brands where a very unique herringbone weave was produced with identical collars and cuffs. Which why I look for fabric content and style now more than the name.
I have purchased from Crombie on occasion, it's a real sale (unlike Lewin, CT shirts etc). I believe it's semi annual. There is another one during the end of August. Better merchandise can be had if you are shopping in store.