or Connect

Posts by tdangio

Quote: Originally Posted by gomestar I must say, the diets of many on the show do seem pretty terrible. Loading up all of that food on the table and to see all of that fried golden brown was major ugh. any opinions as to why stuff like this happens? People get too lazy to cook anything? Corporate food mills working to change the American family diet in order to cash out on profits? (ironically enough, the Hulu ads during the show were for...
Why is the Mountaineer a female? Looks more like Pocahontas than what a "Mountaineer" should be. Go Duke.
Bourbon: - Old Crow - Makers Mark - Woodford Reserve - Geroge T. Stagg Rye: - Rittenhouse 100 - Sazarac 6 - Sazarac 18 - Thomas H. Handy Whiskey: - Crown Royal Gin: - Tanquerey Rangpur Lime (someday someone will finally finish this swill) - Hendrick's Rum: - Myers's - Ron Barcelo - Sailor Jerry - Cruzan Single Barrel Estate - Ron Zacapa Tequila: - Corazon blanco - Cabo Wabo blanco Vodka - Tito's Liqueur - Patron Citron - Cointreau - Bailey's Irish Cream - Pimms #1 Other -...
I bought some of those this past weekend.
Yes, and I would have told the reprimander to shut it.
http://www.fredmiranda.com/ Go to the forums there and meet up with some DC people.
Buena Vista Social Club
Fail.
Bring me back some Worthington White Shield ale, I can't find it in the states.