or Connect

Posts by tdangio

Roadhead
Booker's Glenlivet 18
My travel schedule is not conducive to finding any bottles this year
Antique Collection press release http://www.buffalotrace.com/main.asp?page=pressroom
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson Lol. That's doubtful. More likely is that the restaurant doesn't want to deal with the bullshit in CASE anything were to happen, so they refuse to. Unless Atlanta is even more stupid about food laws than Chicago is. I ordered plenty of burgers medium rare in Atlanta.
It's might be tough for me to nab any this year because I'm staffed in Honolulu and will only be back in the mainland the second and fourth weekends in October and then the first weekend in November in the prime time to grab some bottles.
Anyone heard anything about the 2010 release of the Antique Collection or did I miss something?
Does anyone know a gourmet grocery store in Oahu? I know where Williams-Sonoma (not really a grocery store, but has some stuff) and Whole Foods are, but I'm looking for somewhere that might have foie, Iberico, etc. I'm in Hawaii for the next nine months and need to find a good gourmet store. Also, any suggestions on where to go for scuba certification? Any of the following near the Ala Moana Mall area? Barbershops or salons too? Tailor?
Grindhouse Killer Burgers
Quote: Originally Posted by brooksbrother Ride the MARTA to College Park. I take MARTA to and from the airport, grow a pair.