or Connect

Posts by tdangio

Quote: Originally Posted by Rambo How about cherries. I know you're fanatical about them. Any specific ones I should get? Amarena Fabbri cherries. You should also be able to find them at Williams-Sonoma if you have one near you. http://www.amazon.com/Amarena-Fabbri...1259347&sr=8-1
Quote: Originally Posted by NTexican Taking the family to Oahu next month. Splitting time between Moana Surfrider & Turtle Bay. Will report back with my experience. Stayed in a hotel in that area for about 3 weeks for work and could not wait to get into the corp apartment out of tourist central.
Food: go to Le Pigeon in Portland. Beast was OK, but I would have preferred another dinner at Le Pigeon. Despite what anyone might say, pass on Voodoo Doughnuts, those things are terrible. The Oregon coast is really nice and not too long a drive. Ecola State Park and Cannon Beach are right next to one another and are worth checking out. Go down to the Willamette Valley outside of Portland for some wine tasting. The Columbia River Gorge is a nice scenic drive and...
I get $30 for lunch everyday
I assume you'd be flying to Denver. If so, avoid driving out to the ski areas on I-70 on Saturday morning unless you leave Denver by 6am. Likewise, avoid driving back towards Denver in the late afternoon on a Sunday. I'd probably consider getting a multi-day pass that will allow you to ski Breckenridge, Keystone, A Basin, and a limited number of days at Vail or Beaver Creek. I'm not sure on lodging prices in the resort areas (e.g., Breckenridge, Keystone, etc.), but...
Denver (home bar): Colt & Gray - crowd can sometimes be a bit pretentious, but the food is decent and the drinks are very well made Elsewhere: Velvet Tango Room (Cleveland)
Price range?
Quote: Originally Posted by cptjeff When I'm home in NC, Bojangles all the way. This. Four piece supremes dinner, french fries, biscuit, iced tea, and maybe a bo berry biscuit. I'll usually make a Bojangles stop when I'm home in NC. Chick-fil-A if available elsewhere.
It's pretty foul. The lemonade flavor is probably the least off-putting of the flavors. I was up until 6am after drinking two cans. Joose is another one you could try.
I don't really think lamb is "out of the box" for a holiday meal, but if the philistines think it is, so be it.