or Connect

Posts by tdangio

I had In-N-Out for the first time two weeks ago. Definitely didn't live up to all of the hype. The burger was decent, but not the godsend to rule all fast food burgers that Californians make it out to be. The fries were simply awful. Shake was good, but it's not hard to make a decent shake.
Mario's http://marios.com/
I've flown almost 100K so far this year. Despite moving to Denver year ago, I refuse to switch from Delta to United
Quote: Originally Posted by ama Shopper's Vineyard. http://www.shoppersvineyard.com/stor...-302p12453.htm I keep on expecting to see them raise the price, but it's stayed at $50 for at least a year.
Quote: Originally Posted by jaychiz where should i be looking for apartments? the office is just between Tigard and Beaverton it seems and i'd like to live somewhere near good food, produce and transit (or a $10 cab ride from all of the fun) Don't live in Tigard or Beaverton. I think the most popular is the Pearl District, lots of restaurants and bars you can walk to there. Caveat: I don't live in Portland. Brother lives in Portland and...
Le Pigeon and hipsters
Quote: Originally Posted by ama I don't believe that to be true. Saz 6 is probably the most popular rye on the market and with the current resurgence in rye I can't see it going anywhere. Its still plentiful in MN. Good to hear. I bought three bottles as a precaution. They will go to good use.
Quote: Originally Posted by gnatty8 Is there really a regulation for this? If so, we are fucked for sure. I actually agree that Jack and Dickel are not bourbons but Tennessee Whiskey, but then again, I don't really get heartburn when people refer to them as such. There's more important things on the internets to argue about. According to Wikipedia there is. I read the regulation in question, and couldn't really tell where it said...
Quote: Originally Posted by randydjack Jack is a Tennessee Whisky, which isn't classified as a bourbon due to an extra step in processing and the usage of two percent more than the regulated limit of Corn. However, a Tennessee Whisky is known as a straight bourbon by NAFTA Be that as it may, I don't think it's inappropriate to show up in a Bourbon thread, as it's often classified as a bourbon in restaurants and bars despite its, as I said, extra dance...
Quote: Originally Posted by Aaron01 Speaking of ryes, I saw Rittenhouse 23 yesterday for like $150ish, was thinking about it. Anyone have any experience with that one? I just bought a bottle for $113 today, but have not tried it yet.